Comcast Manager, Customer Journey - Order to First Use in Centennial, Colorado
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for organizing, facilitating and coordinating the end to end process and policy work streams to drive Comcast to a best in class, standard set of Order to First Use and Billing processes and tools that deliver optimal performance, increased efficiencies and productivity for our employees and increased satisfaction for our customers. Will require a strong leader to facilitate engagement of key stakeholders across six regional teams as well as COEs and Sales Channels to achieve buy-in. This individual will work on specific journey areas that according to Net Promoter System Baseline have the greatest opportunity for improvement and will impact customer satisfaction and the rNPS score.
- Understand and map the end to end journey by actively participating in facilitated sessions that baseline current state of regional and division operations, processes, and policy definitions.
- Identify and quantify improvement opportunities to drive customer satisfaction improvement and reduction in transaction volume (calls, Trouble Calls, Chats, order errors, and channel differences) that drives customer perception of effort.
- Where appropriate make recommendations for changes to and standard implementation of tools, policies and processes and present these recommendations to Regional and functional leadership teams, Board of Advisors, executive Steering committee and Customer Experience forums as required.
- Take on individual assignments that support the team effort in delivering against program timelines. This could require research and documenting policies, crafting methods and procedures for input into employee training, and tool requirements and communications tasks.
- Work with region and customer experience teams to implement changes through deployment readiness programs for regional rollouts-including communications, User Acceptance Testing (UAT), training support and result measurement against success criteria.
- Assist in the development and introduction of change management plans using the ADKAR methodology in support of our cross functional partners and leadership teams. This individual will support the definition of the overall change management plan with the impacted teams. They will define and solicit local leadership engagement and support to introduce employees to the change, help them understand the why and WIFM of the change program. Engage leadership in cascading and champion the changes. Support plans that reinforce and celebrate the results.
- Leverage personal and regional expertise to build and maintain strong relationships with local regional teams, functional teams, and Customer Experience team for input on key policy and process decisions. This may require scheduling and facilitating sessions with local experts and holding focus groups to ensure all requirements, ideas, and content are fully considered in the redesign process.
- Creates, reviews, and supports User Acceptance Testing strategies. This may include ensuring regional differences are cared for, creation of tests plans, cases and scripts, management of testing environments, defect tracking and management, preparing status reports and communication on progress.
- Defines quality gates, metrics baseline and ongoing data collection processes to ensure market readiness is in line with deployment milestones. Escalating project issues and risks as appropriate.
- Assists with training strategies. This may requires development of methods and procedures, reviewing and updating training strategies, defining training plans for end users to address the deployment of technology and operations process changes.
- Provides customer service leadership with regard to all facets of operations analysis, performance management, and time entry.
- Prepares, analyzes, and manages operation through statistical analysis of activity.
- Plans, develops, and administers customer service programs in adherence with national and system customer service objectives.
- Implements company policy, procedures, standards, and goals.
- Conducts regular meetings with Customer Care Supervisors to maintain two-way communication and achievement of departmental objectives.
- Monitors customer service productivity in accordance with established policy to assure adherence as well as completeness in all customer transactions.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Education Level-Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
Years of Experience-Generally requires 6-9 years related experience
- Subject Matter Expertise in Sales Channels, Order Entry, Billing System, OR back office/support, writing, strategy development/tactical execution.
- Ability to drive thought leadership and recommend change that is best for the whole of Comcast and the West Division
- Strong Communication capability own and champion messages across Division teams including leadership and front line employees.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance
- Will require minimal travel.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer