Comcast Specialist 2, VOD in Centennial, Colorado
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world’s best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for supporting processes and practices of the Video on
Demand asset delivery platform and ensure world class level of service
in content delivery. Tracks and forecasts operations of deliverables
and supports workflows in order to measure operational performance, as
well as, identify and assess areas of opportunity for improved
efficiencies, performance, and reliability. Works with moderate
guidance in own area of knowledge.
- Compiles transmission and status reports for management and clients.
- Communicates statuses and schedules to management, clients, and
- Resolves or escalate critical issues to management and third parities
which may jeopardize a service or deliverable.
- Provides operations-level expertise and support to production,
enterprise-level non-linear products.
-Contributes to new non-linear products and their support products as
they are developed, as well as predict how each product will
impact/alter/enhance the current non-linear operations model.
-Documents new operational procedures as necessary.
-Maintains knowledge of technology in use, and/or under development for
and its impact or potential impact on the VOD business process.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Computer Science, Communications, Public Relations
- Generally requires 2-5 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer