Comcast Supervisor, VOD in Centennial, Colorado
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world’s best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for the supervision and performance of the National Content
Services staff to ensure the required standards of quality. Customarily
and regularly directs the work of at least two or more other full-time
employees or their equivalent.
- Assigns, monitors, and evaluates the work of National Content Services
- Evaluates and assists management in the development of VOD procedures,
and trains employees in proper procedures, operations, and methods.
- Performs day to day duties of National Content Services and performs
relief, peak load, or normal technical duties, as required.
- Serves as main contact to solve day-to-day problems (i.e. VOD work
orders, encoding, content delivery, customer relations, ensuring
adequate coverage) and provides 24/7 troubleshooting coverage to
National Content Services staff and programmers.
- Author, review, and audit workflows and deliverables to ensure
compliance to delivery and reliability expectations, as well as,
identify and advocate areas for improvement.
- Performs on-call duties.
- Review and lead success of daily, weekly and monthly operations SLAs
and metrics with individual and team members.
- Complies with all established policies and procedures of VOD.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights
and weekends with flexibility to cover 24x7 operations, variable
schedule(s) as necessary. Ability to work overtime as business needs
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree
- Generally requires 4-7 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer