CACI International Audio/Video Installation Specialist in Chantilly, Virginia
This is an entry level audio/video installation position. The candidate should have an understanding of video teleconferencing systems and networking concepts. Candidate will assist lead installer with installation documentation and As-built Visio drawings. The candidate will be responsible for ensuring that all assigned work activities are performed in a timely and cost effective manner while maintaining the highest quality of performance.
Functional Responsibility: Serves as an installation team member providing support related to the design and integration of hardware, software, machine interfaces and all system level requirements to provide an integrated audio/video solution. Responsible for activities associated with delivery of customer-defined systems and software projects. Basic RESPONSIBILITIES include:
• Integrating, and upgrading geographically dispersed technical solutions for Distant Learning (DL) classroom systems
• Creating drawings, documentation for system deliverables
• Assisting in system installation, integration and overall system level testing
• Providing Tier 2 engineering support and maintenance of DL systems
• Troubleshooting and resolving system hardware and software issues, on-site or remotely
• Performing scheduled and allocated work related to the integration and installation of DL classroom systems, and resolving problems related to classroom installations
• Must be a U.S. Citizen, with or eligible for a Government security clearance
• High School diploma, Vocational training, or pursing AV certifications
• Excellent communication skills in English in written and spoken form
• Proficient in Microsoft windows operation (Word, Excel and Visio)
• Highly responsible, team-oriented individual with very strong communication skills and work ethic; self-starter
• Professional Experience: 2+ years related technical experience
• Required to travel up to 75%
• Audio/Video/Network Technical Certifications
• Completion of Infocomm’s “Quick Start to the AV Industry” courses
• Completion of “Essential of the AV” courses
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. Join CACI, where you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian clients. A member of the Fortune 1000 Largest Companies and the Russell 2000 Index, CACI provides dynamic careers for approximately 15,000 employees working in over 120 offices worldwide.
CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.