CACI International Jr Software Developer in Chantilly, Virginia
Jr Software Developer
CACI is seeking a Software Automation Engineer who under minimal supervision is able to automate our manual test suite. This person will work as part of a dynamic team using agile development methodology supporting mission critical systems that are being expanded and integrated. Ideally the person should have few years of development experience.
CACI’s Healthcare Solutions Group serves the U.S. by accelerating the transformation of Federal Healthcare through the application of new strategies, technology and processes. Our solutions offer high benefit, low risk implementation and support for critical missions, including benefits and payer services, healthcare delivery systems, public health and medical logistics. We provide transformational functional subject matter expertise and health IT services to multiple civilian and defense healthcare agencies. Our healthcare benefits and payer services comprise knowledge management, software development, systems integration, information sharing, analytics and information assurance. By focusing on patients, providers and payers, we ensure that systems and processes in healthcare agencies are optimally productive and efficient.
Duties and RESPONSIBILITIES
Use coding skills to implement test automation, automate daily tasks, and improve overall test coverage.
Create automation test plans and find solutions to improve end-to-end test coverage
Develop related tools and scripts, and integrate the system and tools with continuous integration system.
Documenting test processes as it relates to automation Requirements
Bachelor’s degree in Technology, related field or equivalent, and 2-5 years of software development experience.
Experience with Perl or Python or Java.
Experience working and scripting in an UNIX environment.
Ability to demonstrate basic SQL skills.
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
· Understanding of software development techniques and methods
Industry knowledge and experience, including current industry trends and challenges
Solid Analytical Skills (ability to digest requirements and test design).
Ability to work independently in a fast-paced agile team environment, review business requirements and testing solutions meeting while improving on the business needs.
Excellent communication (verbal & written) and interpersonal skills
- Understanding of BIG DATA, HADOOP and HIVE
· Work collaboratively within a team environment of other engineers to meet aggressive goals and high quality standards.
· Possesses sufficient technical knowledge and experience to pick up new expertise quickly with guidance from a technical leader.
· Strong aptitude for learning new technologies.
· A strong understanding of complex concepts related to computer architecture, data structures and programming practices Relational Database (SQL Server, Oracle) Experience (functional understanding of database structure).
· Understanding of J2EE Architecture (JBoss, Apache, Tomcat, etc.) and deployment procedures.
· Experience working with Microsoft (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, and Visio).
· Understanding of modern client-side web application (Java) and Oracle technologies.
· Exposure/Experience in ORACLE database.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. Join CACI, where you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. A Fortune magazine World's Most Admired Company in the IT Services industry, CACI is a member of the Fortune 1000 Largest Companies, the Russell 2000 Index, and the S&P SmallCap600 Index. CACI provides dynamic careers for over 20,000 employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.