Bank of America Global Financial Crimes Compliance Specialist in Charlotte, North Carolina
Glbl Fin Crimes Compl Spec / Data Coverage and Assessment team / Economic Sanctions / This position is in the Data Coverage and Assessment team of the Financial Intelligence Unit Global Detection and Monitoring team.
• The candidate is responsible for understanding and validating the flow of data from sources systems to AML and Economic Sanctions systems to ensure that monitoring solutions are receiving the data necessary to fulfill their risk management function
• The candidate should have a thorough grasp of bank data, understand the content and assumptions underlying these data sources and is required to have a constant eye for data quality and consistency.
• The successful candidate must be able to come up with an idea, plan a course of action, execute the plan in a reasonable amount of time, and deliver results in a thorough and organized presentation. Teamwork is essential — the ability to function effectively in a cooperative environment is a requirement.
• Candidate must demonstrate a combination of leadership, business acumen, analysis skills, strategic and creative thinking, and satisfactory written and oral communications skills.
• Must have 2+ years of knowledge of SQL language and related software.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Access and Visio).
• Must have strong problem solving skills, be able to work on multiple projects at a time.
• Must be a self-motivated worker who is comfortable and effective working with varying levels of guidance.
• Understanding of (or demonstrable aptitude for) financial services and products,
• Experiences in AML and/or Economic Sanctions
• Technology Background
• Bank of America Data Experience
• One or more years of knowledge of SAS
Posting Date : 06/06/2017
Location : US-GA-Alpharetta, US-NC-Charlotte
Travel : No
Full / Part-time : Full time
Hours Per Week : 40
Shift : 1st shift
Assistance for Applicants with Disabilities
Bank of America is committed to ensuring that our online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please visit the Applicants with Disabilities page at http://careers.bankofamerica.com/us/applicants-with-disabilities .
Diversity & Inclusion
At Bank of America, our commitment to diversity and inclusion is helping us to create not only a great place to work, but also an environment where our employees, our customers and our communities around the world can reach their goals and connect with each other. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Frequently Asked Questions
Need to know how to apply online, view a list of your submitted job applications or reset your password? Visit our FAQ at http://careers.bankofamerica.com/us/faq section for answers to these questions and more.