Bank of America Senior Business Control Specialist in Charlotte, North Carolina
Provide analytical support in executing internal control discipline and operational excellence within a LOB/ECF. Gather and organize data in order to monitor and test the effectiveness of key controls and status of mitigation and action plans. Prepare documentation for the tracking, monitoring, and escalation of risk related issues to management. Acts as an ambassador of the risk culture. Incumbents typically have over 5+ years of risk management and/or LOB/ECF experience. May manage staff.
• College Degree or 5+ years of relevant experience
• Technical background with Software Configuration Management, Software Development Lifecycle Knowledge.
• Ability to work through technical details with developers to adopt new technologies &
• Skilled in combining, summarizing and interpreting data and information from multiple sources and creating management reporting
• Ability to build partnerships, influence others, overcome barriers, and achieve results.
• Ability to work independently and with limited direction.
• Ability to use both qualitative and quantitative data and demonstrated ability in the effective use of metrics.
• Flexibility and ability to influence others. Must be able to work for and with others.
• Exceptional organizational and communication skills.
• Proven ability to identify and implement process improvements.
• Superior MS Office skills including Excel, Powerpoint and Visio. Knowledge of MS Access desirable.
• Previous Bank of America, banking or financial experience. Working knowledge of BAC bank policies, programs, Enterprise Risk Framework, and Agile methodology are preferred
• Risk and/or Security Management certification
• Process design and process mapping proficiency
• Experience in maintaining SharePoint and Discovery sites
Posting Date : 09/11/2017
Location : US-CA-Agoura Hills, US-NC-Charlotte
Travel : Yes, 5% of the time
Full / Part-time : Full time
Hours Per Week : 40
Shift : 1st shift
Assistance for Applicants with Disabilities
Bank of America is committed to ensuring that our online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please visit the Applicants with Disabilities page at http://careers.bankofamerica.com/us/applicants-with-disabilities .
Diversity & Inclusion
At Bank of America, our commitment to diversity and inclusion is helping us to create not only a great place to work, but also an environment where our employees, our customers and our communities around the world can reach their goals and connect with each other. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Frequently Asked Questions
Need to know how to apply online, view a list of your submitted job applications or reset your password? Visit our FAQ at http://careers.bankofamerica.com/us/faq section for answers to these questions and more.