Bank of America Sr. UI Developer, Global Treasury Services in Charlotte, North Carolina
Enterprise Role Overview:
Develops, enhances, debugs, supports, maintains and tests software applications that support business units or supporting functions. These application program solutions may involve diverse development platforms, software, hardware, technologies and tools. Participates in the design, development and implementation of complex applications, often using new technologies. May provide technical direction and system architecture for individual initiatives. Serves as a fully seasoned/proficient technical resource. Will not have direct reports but may lead projects and direct activities of a team related to special initiatives or operations. May have responsibility for a project and project budget. May collaborate with external programmers to coordinate delivery of software application. Routine accountability is for technical knowledge and capabilities. Works under minimal supervision, with general guidance from more seasoned consultants. Typically requires 5-7 years of experience.
Technical expertise in following area:
· Experience building UI for multiple projects simultaneously
· Experience working in financial industry. Experience from other industry is welcomed as well
· Experience working in a large scale web operation team and offshore team
· Experience working in waterfall, iterative and agile fashion
· Expert knowledge of Angular.js best practices and building custom widgets and libraries.
· Core Java, Spring MVC, HTML, CSS, JQuery, Maven, Design Patterns, Session Management, Consumption of RestFul webservices
· Web Services, Angular, Coherence, Akamai
· Automation Testing Experience and have knowledge on Cucumber and Selenium
· Advanced technical degrees
· Experience working in an Agile environment
. Experience level 7 to 10 years
Posting Date : 08/18/2017
Location : US-NC-Charlotte
Travel : Yes, 5% of the time
Full / Part-time : Full time
Hours Per Week : 40
Shift : 1st shift
Assistance for Applicants with Disabilities
Bank of America is committed to ensuring that our online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please visit the Applicants with Disabilities page at http://careers.bankofamerica.com/us/applicants-with-disabilities .
Diversity & Inclusion
At Bank of America, our commitment to diversity and inclusion is helping us to create not only a great place to work, but also an environment where our employees, our customers and our communities around the world can reach their goals and connect with each other. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Frequently Asked Questions
Need to know how to apply online, view a list of your submitted job applications or reset your password? Visit our FAQ at http://careers.bankofamerica.com/us/faq section for answers to these questions and more.