Comcast Account Executive 1, SMB Direct Sales (MDR) in Cherry Hill, New Jersey
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for fostering relationships with office property developers,
owners, and managers to support bringing new Comcast Business Services
Internet, Data, Voice, and TV services to their properties.
- Communicates to potential subscribers and current customers product benefits, using
appropriate sales techniques.
- Increases sellable business addresses through new building acquisition while
operating within market capital guidelines.
- Positions the value of Comcast's portfolio of Business Services products to building
developers, owners, and managers.
- Develops and implements best marketing practices that contribute to improved
performance and overall success.
- Focuses on further penetrating assigned markets and territories. Territory and market allocation may fluctuate based on the needs of the business.
- Stays abreast of competitive landscape and emerging technologies to best position
Comcast Business Services in the marketplace.
- Participates with out-of-the-office meetings with customers on a regular basis and
demonstrates excellent verbal and written skills and skill in presenting, persuading,
- Participates in ongoing training and development as assigned. Will attend In person meetings and trainings as assigned.
- Experience within telecommunications, wireless services, real estate or property management industries preferred.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and
weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
Field of Study
- Marketing, Business
Years of Experience
- Generally requires 0-2 years related experience
Comcast is anEOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employerand all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex or any other legally protected category.