Kaiser Permanente Coding & HIM Analyst/Consultant (Not a Remote Position) in Clackamas, Oregon
This position supports both Coding and HIM departments and assists the organization in making strategic data-related decisions by designing and executing quantitative and qualitative analysis for business areas and providing recommendations for decision making. Provides analytical expertise to identifying opportunities for sustained business improvement. To be effective, consultant must have the ability to quickly learn system and processes. Specifically, the position will be responsible for producing the weekly/monthly performance reporting, working with various departments to establish new measurement tools & processes, and lead cross functional projects to correct deficiencies or improve operations.
Essential Responsibilities: - In collaboration with business clients and data teams, design and develop automated actionable reports to inform managers necessary information in a timely fashion. Provide information analysis and analytical modeling support. Manage high level of data quality, participating in or leading data quality problem solving efforts. - Analysis of information to identify potential issues. Accountable for designing, coordination, analyzing and managing major analytical initiatives. Proactively identify and research key business issues by regularly analyzing trends in organization's performance. Ability to drive and implement recommendations.
- Lead projects related to outcomes of data analysis and other business initiatives. Maintains and assesses all components of operations. Develop a high functioning project team with the business owner that supports the project goals and objectives. Coordinate administrative, technical and business day-to-day operations of the project to assure project goals and timelines are met, and managed and to assure appropriate stakeholder participation.
- Business systems analyst duties, e.g., help define business rules applicable to the development and/or use of the application.
- Perform other duties as requested.
Qualifications: Basic Qualifications: Experience - Minimum four (4) years of analytical experience Education
- Bachelor's degree in business, analytical or technical discipline OR four (4) years of experience in a directly related field.
High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required. License, Certification, Registration
- Experience with MS Office and BI tools
- Ability to understand operations and the ability to translate to reporting requirements
- Proven analytical abilities.
- Proven skills in project management, including the following attributes: Efficient, collaborative, candid, open and results-oriented
- Proven ability in presentations and facilitation
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (1:1, peer, multi-disciplinary group, presentations, written). Must be assertive, objective and be able to confront clients with difficult issues
- Intermediate ability to pull and analyze data using standard query tools
COMPANY Kaiser PermanenteTITLE Coding & HIM Analyst/Consultant (Not a Remote Position)LOCATION Clackamas, ORREQNUMBER 619284
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, state and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran, or disability status.