CACI International ATB Systems Engineer in Colorado Springs, Colorado
CACI is looking for an experienced ATB Systems Engineer to support sustainment and modifications of the Air Force Satellite Control Network Test Bed.
Duties and RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Conducts a variety of O&M functions in the Air Force Satellite Control Network (AFSCN) Test Bed (ATB) including console operations of both ARTS and RBC test beds.
• Conducts periodic maintenance on all test bed assets.
• Supports the Communications Segment, Enterprise Management and Orbital Analysis subsystems in the test bed environment.
• Troubleshoots and resolves system issues in all test bed assets including hardware, software and networking issues.
• Develops, modifies, applies, and maintains standards for software quality operating methods, processes, systems and procedures.
• Conducts software inspection, testing, verification an validation. Implements software development and maintenance processes and methods.
• Ensures measures meet acceptable reliability standards.
• Develops overall operating criteria to ensure implementation of the software quality program according to project, process and contract requirements and objectives.
• Ensures that project and process control documentation are compliant with requirements, objectives and/or contract.
• Reviews software design, change specifications, and plans against contractual and/or process requirements.
• Reviews include applicable specifications, materials, tools, techniques, and methodologies.
• Performs or directs verification of software requirement allocations, traceability, and testability.
• Performs tasks required to support CACI overall and help the corporation thrive.
• DoD 8570.01-M IAT or IAM Level III compliant Professional Certification
• Experience 2 - 4 Years with BS, 0 - 2 Years with MS
• AFSCN and/or DoD experience desired
• AFSCN ARTS/RBC/ESD experience desired
• CompTIA Security+ with Continuing Education preferred at time of hire or must obtain within 6 months of employment date.
• Must have a strong customer focus.
• Working knowledge of operating systems security features and settings (e.g. Windows, Unix, and Linux)
• Technically competent
• Solid decision making and critical thinking
• Attention to detail
• Ability to work independently
• Desire to learn
• Effective, professional interpersonal skills
• Pride in work
• Strong team player
Normal demands associated with an office environment. Ability to work on computer for long periods, and communicate with individuals by telephone, email and face to face. Some travel may be required.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. Join CACI, where you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. A Fortune magazine World's Most Admired Company in the IT Services industry, CACI is a member of the Fortune 1000 Largest Companies, the Russell 2000 Index, and the S&P SmallCap600 Index. CACI provides dynamic careers for over 20,000 employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.