CACI International Information Assurance Lead in Columbia, Maryland
CACI is looking for a knowledgeable, team-oriented Information Assurance Lead who will apply their skills and experience
to support a multi-year DoD customer contract. The person in this position will oversee the team performing on this
This position supports an important national security focused customer providing information assurance engineering and
administration services to ensure secure, reliable, and uninterrupted availability of this organization’s IT systems and
network. A successful candidate will be responsible for leading information assurance tasks that include:
· Ensuring that the architecture and design of information systems are functional and secure.
· Assessing threats to environment and providing input on adequacy of security designs/architectures.
· Designing and developing IA or IA enabled products, interface specifications, and approaches to secure the environment as necessary.
· Participating in risk assessment during the Assessment and Authorization process.
· Ensuring completeness of work and adherence to software development and configuration management plans, requirements specifications, and quality standards.
· Participating in team and client meetings to promote effective project communications – code reviews, user demonstrations, etc.
· Supporting test events and working closely with development team to resolve issues as required.
· Responsible for overall IT security for project-related solutions.
· Responsible for system Assessment and Authorization to create and maintain security-related artifacts for existing and new solutions – SSP, SCTM, CONOPS, and relevant appendices development/maintenance, etc.
· Knowledge and ability to perform requirements analysis and system/network security design
· Develop and maintain POA&M for all accepted risks upon completion of system A&A.
· Skill in developing, analyzing, and evaluating information technology and IT security programs to meet requirements and improve the information technology and IT security program for the installation as well as skill in communicating
information technology and IT security requirements, multi-service, and multi-national organizations.
· Manage, monitor, and review security audit and intrusion detection system logs for attacks and anomalies
· Develop security test procedures for project-related solutions
· Periodic vulnerability assessments of system/sub-system components
· IA Policy/procedure development, implementation and enforcement
· Collaborate with Software Engineering Team on aspects of solution design and development; participates in all internal and client reviews.
· Conduct response to security incidents.
· Coordinate with government accreditors for all matters related to system security – scheduling, testing, documentation, etc.
· Application of the Risk Management Framework for National Security Systems
· Develop and execute security control assessments of new and existing information systems
· Support security staff in performing security compliance inspections to include cyber security reviews of existing security authorization packages and continuous monitoring plans
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Typically requires a bachelor's degree or equivalent and seven to nine years related experience.
Minimum of 6 years in information assurance or information security accrediting information, developing policy, or management of information assurance programs.
· Working knowledge of DoD information assurance policies, directives, and instructions.
· DoD Directive 8570.1 IASAE, IAM and/or IAT Level 3
- Active TS/SCI clearance.
Bachelors in Computer Science or similar area of study, Masters preferred or equivalent years of experience
8+ years of experience designing, developing, configuring, and implementing multiple systems from multiple vendors in
classified government environments.
Good understanding of established and emerging network technologies
Experience designing, implementing, troubleshooting and administering VDI solutions.
Experience interacting with senior-level government executives
Expertise in private cloud implementation and administration.
Design and management experience with complex PL3 and PL4 information systems
Demonstrated ability to understand and translate business issues into technical requirements and design specifications
Current computing environment certification (e.g. MCSA Windows Server 2012, CCNA/CCNP, VCA/VCP, CCA-V/CCPV)
Normal demands associated with an office environment. Ability to work on computer for long periods, and communicate with individuals by telephone, email and face to face. Some travel may be required.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. Join CACI, where you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. A Fortune magazine World's Most Admired Company in the IT Services industry, CACI is a member of the Fortune 1000 Largest Companies, the Russell 2000 Index, and the S&P SmallCap600 Index. CACI provides dynamic careers for over 20,000 employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.