HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Anesthesia Technician - Operating Room in Conroe, Texas
_Conroe Regional Medical Center – Conroe, TX_
_Anesthesia Technician - Operating Room _
Conroe Regional Medical Center, where high-quality care meets the comfort and convenience of a hospital close to home. We have been meeting the healthcare needs of the Montgomery County region for more than 75 years.
As a regional, tertiary referral center, other hospitals rely on us when a higher level of care is necessary. We have 342 beds, 1,200 employees, more than 400 physicians on staff, and the resources of the largest healthcare provider in the nation - HCA.
Conroe Regional Medical Center has achieved recognition as a Certified Primary Stroke Center, an Accredited Chest Pain Center, and designation as a Level II Trauma facility. CRMC also has a Level III Neonatal ICU for the most vulnerable patients.
Conroe Regional Medical Center is currently looking for aAnesthesia Technician - Operating Room.
- The Anesthesia Technician shall have the overall responsibility for the organization, maintenance, availability and cleanliness of anesthesia equipment, machines and supplies under the general direction of the Director of Surgical Services.
- In collaboration with the Director of Surgical Services and the Chairman of the Department of Anesthesia, this individual is responsible for the ongoing assessment of the quality of patient care services provided in the Operating Room and Labor and Delivery.
- Functions as a resource person for anesthesia/surgery support technician. Assists the Director with preparation and planning of budget needs for Anesthesia Services.
- Collaborates with anesthesia staff and provides supplies, equipment, and assistance for invasive IV therapy, pediatric anesthesia, and specialized intubation or anesthesia procedures.
- Maintains supply inventory in OR and L&D anesthesia supply rooms. Accountable for maintaining and improving own job knowledge and skills.
- Works closely with professional and nonprofessional employees of the hospital, and with physicians, patients, and their families.
- High school or GED equivalent
- Certification preferred
- CPR certification
Title: Anesthesia Technician - Operating Room
Location: Texas-Conroe-Conroe Regional Medical Center - Conroe
Requisition ID: 06437-84197