Brinks Claims Admin in Coppell, Texas
Requisition #:20885Location:Coppell TX - B0272
Functional Area:Education Required:Bachelors Degree
Position Type:Relocation Provided:No
Experience Required:1 - 3 Years
• Manage and leverage the customer interactions by serving the needs of our customers and resolving claims inquires within the set timeframe established by the department.
• Investigate/process claims and obtain relevant documents to determine loss
• Interact with customer, branch operations, and other Brink’s partners to effectively process claims.
• Manage claims process activities in Microsoft Dynamics accurately and in a timely manner.
• Assist/ Support Manager in analyzing, planning, decision-making and problem-solving activities to support claim settlement.
• Resolve claim issues promptly and follow-up on outstanding issues.
• Communicate claim status to Managers, Branch Ops. Personnel and customers on regular basis.
• Work in compliance with department & finance business processes and rules.
• Enforce the process amongst agents, field operational partners and customers.
• Follow best practices through the complete customer lifecycle, from initial data gathering to resolution.
• Communicate effectively with customers, branches and other units to identify root cause, accuracy of claims requests or any other clarification that is received with appropriate follow ups to ensure timely resolution of the cases.
• Work independently to resolve customer issues by providing feedback to Management on Process Streamlining and Improvements.
• Assist with special projects as and when required by the Supervisor or Manager.
Provides other administrative support as needed.
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a corporate environment
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience using Microsoft Office products to include Word and Excel
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience with direct customer interaction
• High school education
• Brinks product line specific support or Operations experience
• Experience working in a Team Environment
• Advanced usage of Excel
• Experience using Microsoft Dynamics or similar systems of record
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top