Brinks Enterprise Account Director - Finance in Coppell, Texas
Enterprise Account Director - Finance
Requisition #:20139Location:Coppell TX - B0272
Functional Area:SalesEducation Required:Bachelors Degree
Position Type:Relocation Provided:Potential
Experience Required:5 - 7 Years
Brink’s, Incorporated is the premier provider secure logistics solutions, including transportation, ATM servicing, currency processing and other value added services to financial institutions, retailers and other commercial and government entities. The company has a proud history of providing growth and advancement opportunities for its employees. We have a challenging opportunity for an Enterprise Account Director - Financial.
The Enterprise Account Director - Financial is responsible for all aspects of new and existing relationships with large, enterprise customers in financial markets. The incumbent achieves sales objectives consistent with company growth strategy through creating differential value while building strong relationships with customers, identifying new business opportunities and determining solutions that clearly demonstrate the link between Brink’s products/suite of services and the business’ drivers or needs. This position coordinates all account activities and customer issues with internal resources, managing all aspects of customer relations and assuming the role of strategic product specialist with ultimate responsibility for customer satisfaction.
• Determine customer’s business issues and needs to create and anchor differential value for the Brink’s solutions portfolio
• Manage relationships with complex, strategic customers within the context of providing solutions
• Sell the Brink’s difference and position the value of being part of a business development account portfolio by painting a compelling value proposition for products and services
• Explore the opportunity to become the sole source service provider by aligning customer growth plans and delivering service excellence
• Develop and implement customer-specific strategic sales plans and forecasts to improve market share and strategic account penetration
• Collaborate with the customer solutions group, customer care group, marketing, other sales staff, operations and management to deliver seamless customer relationships to strategic and/or national accounts
• Develop new revenue with prospective vertical market customers
• Achieve net organic growth within assigned accounts
• Achieve or exceed established growth goals on a monthly basis and communicate results through the proper management channels
• Acquire expertise in all relevant product lines
• Perform other duties as assigned or necessary
• Minimum of 5 years experience managing relationships with and selling multiple, integrated product/service solutions to strategic or national accounts
• Minimum of 3 years experience selling and managing a premium in the relevant market
• 8+ years experience in complex, enterprise solutions sales
• Demonstrated proven ability to sell solutions at a premium in a price-sensitive industry
• Bachelor’s or advanced degree in Sales, Marketing or Business
• Strong consultative, analytical and problem solving skills
• Excellent interpersonal/communication and presentation skills
• Excellent customer relationship skills
• Advanced negotiation and strategy skills
• Professional, positive demeanor
• Business acumen
If you have the background and integrity we require and are looking for a challenging opportunity, we hope you will consider employment with Brink’s U.S. We provide a competitive salary, medical, dental, vision and life insurance plans. In addition, we offer a 401(k) plan with company match. If you are interested and meet the requirements for this position, please apply.
Brink’s, Incorporated is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer, and is committed to maintaining a drug-free workplace.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top