Bank of America Senior Small Business Relationship Manager - Culver City, CA in Culver City, California
The Senior Small Business Relationship Manager (SBRM) provides comprehensive financial solutions to small businesses with annual revenues from $250K up to $5 million, and are the primary point of contact within financial centers for walk-in small business customers and the resident expert for Small Business products, services and strategies. The SBRM will spend the majority of their time meeting the sales and service needs of small business customers, and are also responsible for uncovering the small business customer's personal banking needs. The SBRM is expected to make outbound calls to targeted financial center customers and meet with small business customers at their place of business to deepen relationships.
· Minimumof 3 years demonstrated sales experience OR minimum of 2 year sales experience as a sales representative to smallbusinesses
· Strongbusiness acumen and professional presence / communication skills
· Proveneffective customer service skills with ability to manage the full customer end-to-end experience and problem resolution
· Provensales track record
· Abilityto build productive partnerships and working relationships
· Experience with outbound phone sales
· Experiencewith financial information, spreadsheets, financial skills
· Experienceworking with Small Business Clients
· Workingknowledge of small business products and services
Posting Date : 05/18/2017
Location : US-CA-Culver City
Travel : Yes, 5% of the time
Full / Part-time : Full time
Hours Per Week : 40
Shift : 1st shift
Assistance for Applicants with Disabilities
Bank of America is committed to ensuring that our online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please visit the Applicants with Disabilities page at http://careers.bankofamerica.com/us/applicants-with-disabilities .
Diversity & Inclusion
At Bank of America, our commitment to diversity and inclusion is helping us to create not only a great place to work, but also an environment where our employees, our customers and our communities around the world can reach their goals and connect with each other. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Frequently Asked Questions
Need to know how to apply online, view a list of your submitted job applications or reset your password? Visit our FAQ at http://careers.bankofamerica.com/us/faq section for answers to these questions and more.