Cintas Route Service Sales Representative - Uniform (4 day) - CMV in Cumberland., Rhode Island
Route Service Sales Representative - Uniform (4 day) - CMV-10201428
The Cintas Team is looking for a Route Service Sales Representative (RSSR) to manage and grow customer accounts in the Rental Division.
• RSSRs drive a truck along an established route and service an existing customer base.
• It is a physical, fast-paced, indoor/outdoor position in which the RSSR delivers and picks up uniforms, shop towels, chemical cleaning products, and other rental products.
• RSSRs are the face of Cintas to our customers and must work to build rapport with key decision makers, ensure quality standards, and pro-actively solve customer concerns.
• Responsibilities also include growing our existing customer base by upselling and cross-selling additional products and services, negotiating service agreement renewals, and controlling inventory all while working professionally, safely, and complying with Department of Transportation (“DOT”) regulations.
• The vast majority of RSSRs work four days per week with no weekends.
Qualified candidates must meet all requirements outlined by the DOT for driving a regulated vehicle weighing more than 10,000 lbs. In order to comply with DOT requirements qualified candidates must, prior to their first day of employment:
• Have an active driver’s license
• Be at least 21 years of age
• Obtain a DOT medical certification
• Provide documentation regarding their previous employment
Successful candidates will also possess:
• The ability to meet the physical requirements of the position
• High School diploma, GED, or Military Service, preferred
• The ability to demonstrate a strong customer service orientation, preferred
• Self-motivation and be driven to work in an environment that relies on teamwork to meet goals.
• A positive attitude, along with ambition, organization and service spirit.
This is a rewarding opportunity! To support our aggressive growth plans, we offer unique opportunities, including advancement, ongoing training, mentoring and the opportunity to develop world class business skills.
We offer competitive base pay plus commission and comprehensive benefits including:
• Wellness Program
• Flexible spending accounts
• Basic Life Insurance
• Short/Long-Term Disability
• Profit Sharing
• Employee Stock Ownership Plan
• Vacation/Holiday/Sick-Emergency Pay
• Sales Incentives.
For more than 45 years, Cintas Corporation has offered highly-specialized services to businesses of all types. Cintas provides uniforms, facility services, safety supplies, fire protection solutions, flame resistant clothing, cleanroom resources, and promotional products. We are the service professionals, providing countless supplies and services to businesses small and large throughout the world. We operate in 420 facilities including, six manufacturing sites and nine distribution centers. We also have one of the largest fleets in North America. To support our aggressive growth plans, we offer unique opportunities, including advancement, ongoing training, mentoring and the opportunity to develop world class business skills.
Cintas is Team Driven, and the true spirit we share gives us a competitive edge. We win together by working together as a team, giving mutual respect to all of our co-workers regardless of their background or tenure.
The engine of Cintas’ team driven approach is our culture, which drives our profitability and stability. It’s a culture that exudes a high degree of professionalism at every level of our business. It’s a culture that maximizes the career development of all of our employee-partners, regardless of their job title and description.
Cintas Corporation is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Job Category: Service Sales Representative
Employee Status: Regular