HCA, Hospital Corporation of America RN Supervisor - Medical Pediatrics in Dallas, Texas
Registered Nurse - Supervisor Medical Pediatrics Shift: Full Time Nights Medical City Children’s Hospital
The Medical Pediatrics RN Supervisor provides leadership for medical pediatric department service staff ensuring the quality and integrity of care delivered. The Medical Pediatrics RN Supervisor develops plan of care for service line based upon RN assessment/re-assessment. Is responsible for fiscal and human resource allocation based upon guidelines.
The Supervisor will assist the manager in planning, organization, direction, and coordination of the clinical and management activities of pediatrics including but not limited to:
- Payroll, productivity reports, employee counseling, interviewing, performance appraisal, personnel files, occurrence reports / investigations and special initiatives.
- Coach to staff in pediatrics, serve in charge position / team leader, as assigned.
- Create assignments based on verified competency
- Supervise and facilitate the provision of safe and therapeutic patient care.
- Support the development, implementation and revision of policies and procedures.
- Manage human and material resources.
- Assist as the clinical resource for department specific medical devices, equipment and complex patient care activities.
- Support staffing requirements and be available by pager, as assigned.
- Support the mission, vision, and values of the organization.
- Other duties as assigned _ _ _About Medical City Children’s Hospital_ _ _ A specialized children’s hospital with an unwavering focus on patient care, Medical City Children’s Hospital offers world-renowned excellence in comprehensive pediatric services. Since 1996, our specialists haven’t let anything distract them from helping children get better. As a result, we have helped thousands of children—from birth to age 18, and from more than 75 countries. Medical City Children’s Hospital takes seriously our responsibility to give children—and their parents—the care and attention they deserve. Medical City Children’s Hospital is a comprehensive children’s hospital with specialists in virtually every pediatric subspecialty, including widely recognized treatment programs such as:
•Craniofacial •Heart •Hematology and Oncology •Nephrology •Neurosciences •Orthopedics and Scoliosis
We also offer a full spectrum of services, including comprehensive general pediatrics, general and outpatient surgery, neonatal and pediatric intensive care, and specialized pediatric emergency care.
_Why work for HCA:_ Click the Link to find out more about ourBenefitsandwhyour employees chose to work with HCA
For additional information contact Amy Trillo at 972-310-7791 or email@example.com
_Education Requirement:_ * ADN required * BSN strongly preferred
_Experience:_ * 3-5 years of Pediatric nursing experience required
_License and Certifications:_ * TX RN License or compact state license * BLS * PALS
Title: RN Supervisor - Medical Pediatrics
Location: Texas-Dallas-Medical City - Dallas
Requisition ID: 01505-92470