HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Clinical Supervisor RN - Operating Room in Denton, Texas
* *Up to $ 20,000 sign on bonus offered and relocation assistance available for eligible candidates and positions
Work Schedule: Day shift
Denton Regional Medical Center is a 208 bed, full service hospital that serves the growing population of Denton, Wise, Cooke and Montague Counties. At Denton Regional Medical Center we feel that customer service is an important part of every person's job and strive to enhance community health through our service with compassion, excellence and efficiency.
Position Summary & Responsibilities:
TheClinical Supervisor Operating Room - Registered Nurse – RN – Operating Room – OR is responsible for decisions and actions within the domain of nursing practice. Supervises the daily OR schedule for all OR cases. In charge of daily staffing and scheduling. A major role in the perioperative team leadership.
- Licensed RN by the State of Texas
- Current certification as a BLS Healthcare Provider required
- Required to obtain ACLS within 6 months of hire
- Minimum 5 years in the OR required and 1 year of supervisory experience preferred
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing
- Associates Degree in Nursing required
Title: Clinical Supervisor RN - Operating Room
Location: Texas-Denton-Denton Regional Medical Center - Denton
Requisition ID: 06251-85401