HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Housekeeping/ Environmental Services Technician in Denton, Texas
_Housekeeping/ Environmental Services Tech _ (Work Schedule: Full-Time, Days with rotating weekends)
Position Summary: Responsible for cleanliness of Medical City Denton with an expectation of providing good customer service to the facilities guests and staff. Responsible for maintaining regulatory compliance as it relates to cleanliness in patient care and non-patient care areas.
- High school diploma- not required
- Ability to read, understand and speak English
- Professional cleaning experience a plus
- Lifting 50 lbs maximum with frequent lifting and/or carrying of objects weighing up to 25 lbs.
- Ability to lift, push and pull with assistance (mechanical or co-worker) the weight of the average patient specific to the department)
Job: *Environmental Services
Title: Housekeeping/ Environmental Services Technician
Location: Texas-Denton-Medical City Denton
Requisition ID: 06251-95717