HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Registered Nurse RN - Operating Room OR in Denton, Texas
* *Up to $ 20,000 sign on bonus offered and relocation assistance available for eligible candidates and positions
Work Schedule: Day Shift (6:30 am to 3 pm) with callMedical City Denton is a 208 bed, full service hospital that serves the growing population of Denton, Wise, Cooke and Montague Counties. At Denton Regional Medical Center we feel that customer service is an important part of every person's job and strive to enhance community health through our service with compassion, excellence and efficiency.
Position Summary & Responsibilities:
TheRegistered Nurse – RN – Operating Room – OR provides nursing care in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization. The tasks and responsibilities include:
- Assesses, plans and evaluates the nursing care needs of the patient
- Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate utilizing computerized documentation systems.
- Provides age and culturally appropriate care.
Follows Standard Precautions using personal protective equipment as required.
Current licensure as an RN.
- Current certification as a BLS Healthcare Provider required
- One year recent experience in Operating Room preferred; one year of nursing experience required.
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing
- Associates Degree in Nursing preferred. Enroll in BSN program within 6 months of hire and obtain BSN in 24 months
- Charge experience preferred
Job: *Nursing - Professional
Title: Registered Nurse RN - Operating Room OR
Location: Texas-Denton-Medical City Denton
Requisition ID: 06251-84690