HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Occupational Therapist PRN in Denver, Colorado
- This position supports the mission of Presbyterian/St Luke’s Medical Center of optimizing the quality of life of all those served by expanding beyond the traditional focus on medical needs to the needs of the whole person. Under the supervision of the manager, theOccupational Therapistevaluates patients, plans, implements and modifies treatment programs, utilizes community resources, participates in discharge planning, performs administrative duties, participates in performance improvement, pursues professional growth, assists with student education, oversees the work of aides, COTA, volunteers, and students, and when need arises will perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Presbyterian/St. Luke’s Medical Center expects our twelve core values to be reflected in the way every employee interacts with co-workers, patients and family members, and with others in the community. The intent of these values is to assure that P/SLMC creates the environment where individuals choose to work, and that patient care services are of the highest quality.
- Position Requirements:
- *Licensure/Certification/Registration: *National Certification by NBCOT. CPR, and FIMS certification required within 6 months of hire as indicated.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Occupational Therapy or Master’s Degree in Occupational Therapy.
- Experience: 1-2 years experience in an acute care setting
- Special Qualifications:Ability to communicate effectively with patients, families, physicians, and other health care team members. Ability to work with others within a team to ensure quality patient care. Strong critical thinking skills. Ability to communicate with patients using auditory Input and Output.
Title: Occupational Therapist PRN
Location: Colorado-Denver-Presbyterian/St. Luke%27s Medical Center
Requisition ID: 03166-62832