Comcast Salesforce Administrator in Denver, Colorado
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for coordinating the operation of the company's CRM platform, Salesforce, by executing configuration changes and proactively monitoring the system configuration and controls. Under minimal supervision performs aspects of Database Administration including, hardware and software evaluation and installation, logical and physical database design and implementation, structured testing of database designs, security administration, backup and recovery planning, performance and tuning, research and evaluation of new tools and techniques, and development of policies, standards and procedures. Participates with the implementation and support of development systems, QA systems, and production systems, including all network and systems-related infrastructure components.
Has in-depth experience, knowledge and skills in own discipline. Usually determines own work priorities. Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience.
- Communicates and understands impact of Salesforce changes to affected parties and makes recommendations, as appropriate. Maintains hardware platforms to perform at optimum response, capacity planning, and implementation of new databases due to conversions
- Consults with Project Managers to design appropriate solutions. Assists the
development teams with application schema designs and applies best practices.
- Commissions and installs new applications.
- Assists with leading a task force to develop and implement changes that address business needs. Advises on new CRM technologies, trends, and features.
- Develops, revises, and implements policies, standards, procedures and guidelines
necessary to effectively administer the CRM environment.
- Develops, manages, and tests backup and recovery plans.
- Tunes, maintains and supports systems for highly available, high-volume internet applications.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
Field of Study
- Information Sciences, Technology, Computer Science
- SFDC Certified Administrator Preferred
Years of Experience
- Generally requires 5-8 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer