HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Dietary Technician II in Dickson, Tennessee
_TriStar Horizon Medical Center - Dickson, TN_
Celebrating over 50 years of providing quality healthcare to Dickson, TN and the surrounding communities,TriStar Horizon Medical Centeris a fully accredited, 157-bed regional medical center. We offer a full array of services including cardiology, diagnostic imaging, emergency, inpatient rehabilitation, oncology, orthopaedics, and women's services. As an Accredited Chest Pain Center and a Primary Stroke Center, TriStar Horizon is a leading provider of emergency heart and stroke care.
In May 2015, TriStar Horizon opened TriStar Natchez ER, an 8-bed full service ER located at the TriStar Natchez Medical Park on Highway 46. In addition to the existing 26-bed emergency room at TriStar Horizon, this full service ER provides emergency care as well as imaging services and comprehensive laboratory testing.
TriStar Horizon Medical Centeris looking for aDietary Technician II (Full-Time).
* Serves as supervisor of the patient kitchen.
* Purchases supplies. * Prepares work schedule.
* Coordinates timeliness of food preparation, service, distribution, and cleaning.
* Processes monthly statistics and invoices for the departmental operations report.
* Serves as lead worker in the absence of the director/dietitian.
* Promotes a supportive, team-work oriented environment. * Fulfills departmental responsibilities with the long-range plan, mission, vision and values of Horizon.
High school diploma or equivalent.
Prior experience in a food service setting.
Excellent interpersonal skills, communication skills, and demonstrated ability to work cooperatively.
Prior cash register and keyboard experience preferred.
Job: *Food Services & Nutrition
Title: Dietary Technician II
Location: Tennessee-Dickson-Horizon Medical Center
Requisition ID: 02902-62255