Cintas Customer Service Fire Service Technician - Alarm Systems in Durham, North Carolina
Customer Service Fire Service Technician - Alarm Systems-10211219
Cintas Fire Protection is currently seeking a Customer Service Fire Service Technician - Alarm Systems to provide outstanding customer service to both our internal partners and our customers through various activities through knowledge of Alarm Systems. Duties include answering customer calls and assisting with their needs, data entry, assisting in account reconciliation, preparing reports and invoices, processing new accounts and orders, and occasional miscellaneous projects.
• Excellent phone demeanor and experience with customer service, including answering phones and transferring calls, required
• Possess accurate typing and 10-key skills
• Proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite to include: Word, Excel and Outlook, required
• Experience with reading, understanding, and creating quotes, preferred
• Minimum 10 years Alarm experience
• Nicet and other Fire Certifications, preferred
• High School Diploma/ GED Equivalent, required
Our partners enjoy:
• Competitive Pay
• 401(k)/Profit sharing/ESOP
• Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Package
• Disability and Life Insurance Package
• Paid Vacation and Holidays
• Career Advancement Opportunities
For more than 45 years, Cintas Corporation has offered highly-specialized services to businesses of all types. Cintas provides uniforms, facility services, safety supplies, fire protection solutions, flame resistant clothing, cleanroom resources, and promotional products. We are the service professionals, providing countless supplies and services to businesses small and large throughout the world. We operate in 420 facilities including, six manufacturing sites and nine distribution centers. We also have one of the largest fleets in North America. To support our aggressive growth plans, we offer unique opportunities, including advancement, ongoing training, mentoring and the opportunity to develop world class business skills.
Cintas is Team Driven, and the true spirit we share gives us a competitive edge. We win together by working together as a team, giving mutual respect to all of our co-workers regardless of their background or tenure.
The engine of Cintas’ team driven approach is our culture, which drives our profitability and stability. It’s a culture that exudes a high degree of professionalism at every level of our business. It’s a culture that maximizes the career development of all of our employee-partners, regardless of their job title and description.
Cintas Corporation is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Job Category: Customer Service
Employee Status: Regular