Comcast National Enterprise Acct Mgr in Eden Prairie, Minnesota
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for driving sales of Comcast Business Enterprise Class Products and Services. This role will focus on acquisition and management of large multi-site and multi-location commercial Enterprise accounts in the Fortune 1000 space including the retail, health care, financial, and convenience store sectors. Develop and deliver sales proposals to prospective accounts, close business deals at high levels in the corporate management structure and exceed pre-determined budgeted sales objectives. This job is an individual contributor role that does not have direct responsibility for supervision or performance management of staff.
- Acquisition and management of new and existing accounts in the commercial Fortune 1000 space.
- Achieves and exceeds all sales quotas and targets.
- Development and management of a comprehensive sales funnel that clearly delineates a path for quota attainment.
-Partner with regional and divisional organizations to ensure strategic alignment and operational execution.
- Represent the entire suite of Comcast Commercial products.
- Researches and identifies target companies within a territory that have a national footprint.
- Identify and implement improvements in business processes yielding increased sales performance and/or higher operational efficiency.
- Work closely with the finance and engineering groups to ensure proposed solutions are both fiscally and operationally sound.
- Demonstrates some knowledge of Network Design, Managed Network Services, Ethernet, Internet Technologies, Functionality & Services, Voice Network Technologies (including VoIP), Data Networking Technologies, Functionality & Services (LAN, MAN, WAN, VPN), Networking Protocols (with an emphasis on Layers 1,2, & 3), Customer Premise Equipment (voice & data), Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery concepts.
- Develops sales territory, including cultivation of local partnerships and organizational affiliations in the retail, health care, technology and hospitality sectors.
- Actively generates new leads with targeted businesses through various prospecting activities, including cold calling, canvassing, customer referrals, and partner relationships.
- Creates and delivers face-to-face sales presentations that sell the benefits of Comcast products and services to enterprise customers.
- Achieves and exceeds all individual, department and budget goals.
- Serves as a subject matter expert on all Comcast Business Class advanced products including Metro Ethernet and fiber services.
- Maintains and builds customer relationships to drive customer retention; works with internal teams to ensure operational efficiencies and service levels that meet and exceed customer expectations through
strong customer service orientation with excellent follow up.
- Offers recommendations to sales leadership on new business prospects through the review of sales records and activity reports.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 3-5 years related experience
- Must have experience in the telecom industry selling into Enterprise size accounts within the Fortune 1000 space.
- Proven ability to create relationships by effectively navigating through complex Enterprise accounts
- Consistently meet and exceed quotas
- Must be able to travel up to 50% of the time
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer