Comcast CommOps 4, Fulfillment (ATS) in Elmhurst, Illinois
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for troubleshooting individual customer issues for the
Company's data, voice, and advanced video products. Facilitates
satisfactory resolution of service issues with customers and other functional
groups. Provides services as back-up or escalation for the Day of Install/Job
(DOI/DOJ) team. Works with Technicians during the DOI/DOJ
installation/service process of all Company Lines of Business (LOBs) to
ensure a successful installation and/or service call with our customers.
Acts as technical specialist within own area. May serve as team leader,
but does not supervise.
- Triage and fix agent for customer reported tickets related to Xfinity Voice
services. Analyzes data to determine if the service issue is a customer
premises problem, related to a network issue, or other. Updates, resolves,
and escalates customer reported tickets.
-Monitors and manages trouble tickets received via Remedy/TTS queues,
Chat or transfer. Links related outages and completes trouble tickets.
-Provides real-time service verifications (QC of network service levels.)
-Manually activates data and voice services. Resolves Local Number
-Supports CDV, CHSI, and advanced video products.
-May create/modify work orders in the billing system.
- Troubleshoots and resolves escalations from customers involving all lines
of business. Escalates unresolved issues to the appropriate fix agency.
- Performs customer callbacks to determine success of troubleshooting and
- Works with dispatch, technical operations, call center, and XOC to coordinate
- Provides process and compliance related feedback to various cross-functional
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and
weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- High School or Equivalent
Field of Study
Years of Experience
- Generally requires 7 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer