Comcast Analyst 2, Call Center Metrics in Englewood, Colorado
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Military Experience Welcomed!
Responsible for consolidating and analyzing call center data that impacts Service Level for daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports. Distributes reports in a timely manner based on specific timelines. Provides business/call center/call volume performance analysis and forecasting. Submits and provides analysis and projections to all levels within the organization in support of functional objectives.
- Analyze Call Center Metrics specifically with Call Volume, AHT, Shrinkage, Occupancy, Staffing and Service Levels on an intra-day, daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly basis
- Analyze real-time Staffing and Service Level impacts on an intra-day, daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly basis
- Analyze real-time Service Levels and staffing indicators
- Identify changes in real-time Service Levels with the ability to offer solutions and/or help explain deviations
- Conducts various statistical and financial reports, as assigned. Gathers analysis and creates reports.
- Assists in budgeting, forecasting, variance analyses and related reports, as assigned.
- Conducts financial research, analyzes financial performance against objectives, and determines emerging financial trends.
- Maintains statistical/financial databases.
- Performs additional Business Operations duties and tasks as required.
- Analyzes business and user needs, documenting requirements and revising existing system logics as necessary.
- Prepares detailed functional and technical specifications from which programs will be written.
- Conducts studies pertaining to development of new information systems to meet current and projected business needs.
- Supports in the preparation of project-phase plans, implementation schedules, and cost benefit estimates.
- Supports in the monitoring of implementation progress for compliance with budget and time constraints.
- Ensures data quality and integrity across data specific application implementations.
- Functions as a liaison between the client, community, and internal IT and/or external software vendors to develop system solutions to processing systems or business problems.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Information Sciences, Technology, Computer Science
- Generally requires 2-5 years related experience
- 3-5 years of WFM analytical experience or the equivalent
- Knowledge of databases including MS Access, Oracle and SQL.
- Ability to write queries in MS Access, Oracle and SQL.
- Ability to create forecasts and staffing models
- Experience in budget forecasting, trend forecasting and/or variance analysis
- Understanding of CMS and eWFM or the equivalent
- Knowledge of Comcast products and services
- Highly proficient in Microsoft excel
- Proficient in Microsoft Visual Studio
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer