HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Physical Therapist in Englewood, Colorado
*Position Summary: * The Physical Therapist is responsible for evaluating patients, planning, implementing, and modifying treatment programs according to age appropriate needs. In addition to direct patient intervention, the Physical Therapist is involved in the education of patient, family, caregivers and staff regarding the patient’s functional level. The Physical Therapist may participate in student education and other related duties as required or assigned by supervisor. Equipment used may include, but is not limited to: computer, camcorder, VCR, fluidotherapy, ultrasound, e-stim, iontophoresis, whirlpool, mechanical traction, treatment tables, balance master, treadmill, parallel bars, stair master, total gym, pulleys and wound vac (negative pressure wound healing system
- Position Requirements:
- *Licensure/Certification/Registration: *Current physical therapist licensure in the State of Colorado and BLS certification required.
- .Education:Bachelor, Masters or Doctorate degree in physical therapy from an accredited college or university.
- Experience: Acute experience preferred.
- .*Knowledge/Skills/Abilities: *Able to perform all evaluations, assessments, and treatment planning required in this position. Effective verbal and written communication.
- *Degree of Supervision Required: *Minimal after proficiency is established. Individual proceeds on his/her own initiative in compliance with policies, procedures, and practices outlined by immediate supervisor.
- Orientation Period: 90 days
Job: *Therapy & Rehabilitation
Title: Physical Therapist
Location: Colorado-Englewood-Swedish Medical Center
Requisition ID: 03167-65936