Comcast Project Mgr 2, Project Management in Englewood, Colorado
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for providing management and oversight of Comcast Business Advanced Voice, Ethernet and/or all associated SMB product offers from order submission through installation. Provides first line customer support regarding information contained in each order, communicates with internal departments to ensure order accuracy and management of escalations, and works with vendors and team to establish and achieve goals. Works with moderate guidance in own area of knowledge.
- Establishes and manages to dates required for on time completion of network and/or product activations and evaluates impact of change to the overall installation timeline.
- Identifies and escalates risks, issues, and gaps that could impact timelines, goals, and installation of network and/or services; develops, triggers, and manages mitigation plans for installation of services.
- Plans agendas for and facilitates required meetings; prioritizes and drives cross-functional activities as related to the installations being managed, and develops and manages communications, summary reports, and status for various audiences; provides accurate installation status information in the form of formal briefings, program/project coordination meetings, and written/graphical reports.
- Collaborates with various levels of sales, operations, engineering, and other functional groups to ensure orders flow appropriately and accurately through completion.
- Reviews sales contracts and validates services with customers to ensure accuracy of product orders.
- Consistently meets organizational scorecard, productivity, and quality metrics.
- Supports multi-location customers with multiple services at each location by managing the installation of the customer's services.
- Serves as primary contact with customer and IT/technical personnel/vendor/reseller.
- Consistently meets organizational scorecard, productivity and quality metrics.
- May interface with customers in regards to their Ethernet and Advanced Voice products during installation of services.
- May support one or more products within Advanced Voice and Ethernet, including associated SMB products during installation of services.
- May support the delivery of standard product offerings or MACDs (i.e., moves, adds, changes and disconnects).
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Demonstrates ability to maintain effective customer, business, and field relationships. Demonstrates ability to manage conflicts and collaborate cross-functionally.
- Demonstrates ability to make decisions, negotiate, and solve problems.
- Acts as a single point of contact for customer initiatives and escalations during the order management lifecycle.
- Understands construction dependencies including fiber builds, structured cabling, permit dependencies, and right of entry.
- Understands data services and solutions including dynamic routing (e.g., Border Gateway Protocol), static routing, and IP address allocation.
- Understands voice services including PRI, SIP and hosted PBX.
- Balances competing priorities, maintains consistent attention to detail, and adapts quickly in a dynamic environment.
- Able to manage orders that require technical knowledge.
Education Level Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
Years' Experience-Generally requires 2-5 years related experience.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer