HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Surgery Center Administrator in Englewood, Colorado
HCA has been recognized as a/World’s Most Admired Company/in the Health Care Medical Facilities Industry byFortune Magazine .The Ambulatory Surgery Division of HCAoperates and jointly owns with physicians 130 surgery centers across the United States. Our cases are performed Monday-Friday which meansNO nights, NO weekends, or On-call will be required.The size of our surgery centers naturally creates a culture where everyone knows one another with a shared focus on providing the best possible experience for those that we serve. We are currently in search of an Administrator for Centrum Surgery Center located in Greenwood Village. As an Administrator you will be responsible for the entire operation with both clinical and operational reports. The core cases are Orthopedic and Breast procedures. The center has 7 preoperative stations including one for pediatrics and 4 operating rooms.
We provide multiple health insurance plan options, tuition reimbursement, and many more programs to cover a wide variety of today’s life and family needs. In addition to your salary and health insurance benefits, HCA provides a matching 401k as well as an Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP). Members of HCA receive consumer discounts on cell phones, hotels, rental cars, and many others. Interviews are being set immediately, you are encouraged to apply today!
· Build the ASC’s reputation with physicians, patients, third party payors, and the community in general.
· Facilitate positive effective working relationships with the Governing Body, Medical Director, and Medical Staff. Ensure that the day-to-day operations are conducted in accordance with clinical practice standards.
· Responsible for business development of the center in conjunction with Business Development/Marketing Representative.
· Call upon and coordinate the use of corporate personnel and hospital resources. This includes, but is not limited to, corporate legal and financial data processing, staffing, credentialing, marketing, human resources, and development expertise.
· Maintain appropriate levels of personnel (this includes hiring, promoting, assigning, maintaining compensation levels; approve merit evaluations and salary increases, as well as conference and discharge, when necessary).
· Participate in professional and community organizations to promote better public relations and interact with the general public in area relating to healthcare.
· Understand, implement and maintain personnel policies, the employee benefit package, a wage and salary program, and appropriate job descriptions that have approval by the Governing Body.
· Negotiate and execute center contracts.
· Subject matter expert for AAAHC survey processes.
· Act as a liaison with third party payors (educate and encourage industry, third party payors and "the public" to utilize the Center.
· Work closely with the Business Office to institute budget controls, monitor accounts receivables and payables, prepare and project annual budgets. Attend Medical Executive Committee meetings and keep required reports;
· Complete required training necessary to fulfill the role of ECO, FPO, and FISO for the facility.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Nursing or related field
· Equivalent work experience may substitute degree requirement
· Minimum (3) years direct experience or related experience· Experience in outpatient healthcare operations or similar service environments preferred
Title: Surgery Center Administrator
Location: Colorado-Englewood-Centrum Surgery Center
Requisition ID: 07834-66271