Comcast TSC 2, Fulfillment - August 14th Class (Everett, WA) in Everett, Washington
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world’s best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Job Summary: Technician Support Center agents are responsible for providing key day of job support to field technicians during installations and service calls. This includes efficiently navigating multiple tools/systems while serving technicians. TSC agents have opportunities to contribute to TSC-specific projects such as the creation of job aides, providing peer support, and more. TSC employees work with moderate supervision and guidance. TSC agents are accountable for their individual results and their impact on the team.
- Add, change or reorder customer equipment, reboot remote equipment, and create work order and task code modifications in the biller system.
- Complete basic order modification and troubleshooting with technicians on all product lines.
- Recognize escalation points to ensure efficient and outstanding customer service.
- Support real-time service verification (QC of levels) using internal product knowledge systems, such as Einstein and Home Health Check.
- Use active listening skills to ensure mutual understanding and effective communication of information.
- Represent the Company in a positive, professional manner. Minimize need for further escalation.
- Utilize ability to analyze, solve problems, and receive feedback, to adjust tactics in a fast moving environment.
- Meet or exceed established goals and performance metrics.
- Successfully complete required training with expected timeframes.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School or Equivalent
- Generally requires 2-5 years related experience.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer