Aetna Claims Admin in Farnborough, United States
Req ID: 44006BR
Aetna International is a leading provider of international expatriate private medical insurance and health management solutions. We have over 1000 staff and growing every day. Our customer base is over 123,000 members located worldwide; and we have more than 71,000 health care professionals and facilities worldwide in the offices in all the major regions of the world.
An exciting opportunity has become available to join our Out-Patient Claims team as a Claims Support Officer. We are looking for the right talent to ensure smooth functioning of the claims administrative function integral to the Operations Team. You will be required to work closely with the Medical Claims Assessor team to process out-patient claims according to established procedures, while adhering to the highest standards, within the established turnaround times.
Responsibilities of the role
· Receiving, date stamping, logging and acknowledging new claim submissions.
· Loading claims onto the system as advised by the Medical Claims Assessors.
· Liaising with members, brokers and providers via telephone and email to obtain further information if required for assessment.
· Scanning, filing, sending of letters and emails etc.
· Deal with incoming phone calls from members/brokers/providers.
· Office/administration experience desired but not essential
· Exposure to the Medical or Insurance industry is an advantage
· Looking for a hardworking, enthusiastic and flexible person who wants to be a part of a close and professional team.
· It is essential that this individual has a good standard of education with excellent communication skills including letter writing skills and telephone manner.
· Experience in an administration role/office environment is preferable.
· The individual should also be computer literate and proficient in the use of the Microsoft Office suite.
• GCSE Grade A-C in Math s and English preferred but not essential
Job Function: Claim