Aetna Recruitment Coordinator - 6 month Fixed Term Contract in Farnborough, United States
Req ID: 44810BR
Aetna International is a leading provider of international expatriate privatemedical insurance and health management solutions. We have over 1000 staff andgrowing every day. Our customer base is over 123,000 members located worldwide;and we have more than 71,000 health care professionals and facilities worldwidein the offices in all the major regions of the world .
An exciting opportunity has become available to join our Talent Acquisitionteam as a Recruitment Coordinator. We are looking for the right talent tosupport of the recruiting process, perform administrative recruitment supportservices for the Recruiters. Manage status of requisitions and websitepostings. Answers inquiries regarding the recruitment process.
FundamentalComponents & Physical Requirements
· Performsrecruitment support services, including sending candidate correspondence suchas interview confirmations, maintaining candidate files, and general systemadministration.
· Followsestablished processes to deliver exceptional administrative support services
· Postspositions to the internal and external websites (Local colleges, Universities,job specific job boards, LinkedIn, Social media platforms and networking/blogsites)
· Participateson scheduling and organisational tasks to support Talent Acquisition workflow
· Ensuresintegrity of data entered into system by self and assigned workgroup
· Handlesadditional responsibilities as requested by management
· Sourcing,selecting eligible candidates to forward to recruiter
· Arranginginterviews and scheduling assessment days
· Candidatemanagement and tracking by creating various types of ongoing communication
· Manage theapplicant tracking system
· Keep up todate with all stages of the recruitment process
· Have strongorganisational skills and be competent in IT applications
To be a greatRecruitment coordinator, you must:
· Have goodcommunication skills
· Be able tocope with pressure
· Have amature personality and be flexible and adaptable
· Have goodorganisational and administrative skills
· Have theability to prioritise
· Therecruitment team are not looking for huge experience, just the"can-do" attitude, organisational skills and a positive outlook.
Job Function: Human Resources