Bank of America Portfolio Mgr III in Florham Park, New Jersey
Knowledge of fiduciary and financial products and services required through extensive related work experience.
- Broad-based technical knowledge of investments, tax, legal and operations necessary to service clients.
- Knowledge of fiduciary standards, principles and applicable laws and regulations usually acquired through training, seminars or law school.
- Skills and experience in negotiating, delegating, leadership, superior client service and relationship management skills required.
- A minimum of 5 years of investment decision making and financial consulting experience working with high net worth clients and ultra-high net worth clients.
- The ideal candidate will bring an appropriate mix of financial services expertise, management and business development experience.
- This individual will have held positions of increasing responsibility with an established and prestigious financial services firm, most likely in a wealth management, private banking and/or trust field.
- Undergraduate degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or equivalent required as well as hold appropriate credentials such as CPA, CFP and or CFA designation.
- A graduate degree such as MBA or JD preferred.
Posting Date : 07/27/2017
Location : US-NJ-Florham Park
Travel : Yes, 10% of the time
Full / Part-time : Full time
Hours Per Week : 40
Shift : 1st shift
Assistance for Applicants with Disabilities
Bank of America is committed to ensuring that our online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please visit the Applicants with Disabilities page at http://careers.bankofamerica.com/us/applicants-with-disabilities .
Diversity & Inclusion
At Bank of America, our commitment to diversity and inclusion is helping us to create not only a great place to work, but also an environment where our employees, our customers and our communities around the world can reach their goals and connect with each other. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Frequently Asked Questions
Need to know how to apply online, view a list of your submitted job applications or reset your password? Visit our FAQ at http://careers.bankofamerica.com/us/faq section for answers to these questions and more.