Comcast Manager, Customer Care in Fort Collins, Colorado
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for managing all phases of services provided by the Customer Account Executive (CAE). Leads the CAE team to achieve and deliver the Comcast Quality Experience (CQE), excellent levels of customer service, ensures call quality within the call center, and delivers tight operational and financial controls in a cost effective manner. Handles multiple tasks to help drive efficiencies and managing performance, project cost, and subscriber activity to increase effectiveness of departmental projects.
- Aptitude in maintaining and building collaborative partnerships with internal departments.
- Proven leadership ability in a customer service setting; ability to motivate, coach, mentor while building team rapport and loyalty.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, with a proven ability to handle multiple projects under pressure with minimal supervision is essential.
- Facilitates positive employee relations by fostering an environment of open communication, approachability, and fair and consistent treatment of employees.
- Responsible for driving Retention results for MH region CARE.
- Proven ability to coach and develop supervisors resulting in a highly effective team.
- Motivate and build excitement for all Retention CAEs and leaders in the call center environment.
- Create and execute Retention sales and saves incentives.
- Manages call routing and scheduling to ensure required coverage.
- Provides direction to ensure accuracy of forecasted internal and outsourced call volume for the call center.
- Assists with the development of call center technology and productivity tools.
- Tracks, analyzes, and reports performance data on key departmental initiatives.
- Creates an environment that fosters teamwork and accountability and positively impacts the customer experience.
- Provides input as well as communicates company strategy and motivates the CAE team toward achieving company vision.
- Ensures that work/escalated issues are addressed and completed in a timely manner.
- Provides leadership, guidance, and direction to CAE leaders and technical staff.
- Hires, coaches, and evaluates CAE personnel and leadership based on performance standards.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 6-9 years related experience
- Previous Management experience-Preferred
- 5-7 years Supervisory and call center experience-Required
- Bachelor's degree in business Preferred
- Comcast Experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer