Chenega Corporation Quality Assurance Specialist in Fort Hood, Texas
CHENEGA FACILITIES MANAGEMENT, LLC
Company Job Title:
Quality Assurance Specialist
Chenega Job Title:
Engineering Technician I
SCA WD Labor Category:
30081 Engineering Technician I
Ft Hood, TX
Non-Exempt, Full Time, Regular
Executive Order 13495, The Non Displacement of Qualified Workers Under Service Contracts provide first right of refusal to incumbents on contracts. If the position is accepted by the incumbent on the job, other application/resume of non-incumbents will not be reviewed.
· TheQuality Assurance Specialistwill perform quality assurance tasks related to work orders entered into the GFEBS system.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:(Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position)
· Use Installation Management Command (IMCOM) requirements and standards, Army regulatory guidance, and local DPW business rules to determine accuracy and disposition of GFEBS data.
· Ensure that work orders are appropriately identified, actual work is performed by a third-party vendor and is properly and accurately entered into the GFEBS database.
· Perform GFEBS data validation on no 100% of all work orders existing in GFEBS, by work order type, properly estimated and costed, using industry accepted codes and estimation tools.
· Perform data validation on any GFEBS orders with hours or costs accrued, to include those identified as completed and those identified as works in progress.
· Review facility equipment inventories and compare to preventive maintenance orders issued for adherence to standards.
· Review hours of labor charged against original request for suitability of labor expended.
· Review work order long text for accuracy.
· Review GFEBS purchase requisitions and purchase orders to determine accuracy of supply actions.
· Review technical completions performed in GFEBS for accuracy.
· Review business closed actions performed in GFEBS for accuracy.
· Review and analyze total days in system of all work orders, supply requests and procurement activities, and relevant related work order actions, identifying anomalies and those items outside the acceptable target range, per work order type.
· Review user status updates performed in GFEBS for accuracy.
· Provide research support for facility observations, facility condition ratings, customer complaints, customer feedback, Command Group or leadership items of concern, etc.
· Provide graphical and written reports displaying detailed findings on a recurring basis, to include: Weekly, monthly, quarterly, semi-annually, and annually.
· Provide daily reports if L&E discrepancies are found, if GFEBS technical completions have occurred, if business close actions are pending, or if cost accounting errors require correction.
· Develop varying inspection reports formats based on reports requested.
· Provide ad hoc reporting as mission dictates, as anomalies occur, and as emergencies arise.
· Other duties as assigned
Minimum Qualifications:(To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.)
· Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university, emphasizing computer science, management information systems, preferred or equivalent work experience.
· A minimum of five (5) years’ experience supporting Quality Assurance efforts.
· Valid state issued driver’s license and certification for use of any specialty equipment in the course of completing required tasks
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Knowledge of commercial building systems, structure, finishes, plumbing, fire
protection, pavement, and/or controls.
· Electrical: Knowledge of commercial electrical systems for interior and exterior, National
· Electrical Code (NEC-NFPA70) and National Electrical Safety Code (NESC).
· Mechanical: Knowledge of commercial HVAC systems to include chillers, boilers, air handling units and control systems and be familiar with the International Mechanical Code.
· Civil: Knowledge of commercial building, maintenance, and repair techniques with base
material, concrete, asphalt, UFC, and water conveyance systems.
· Proven customer service skills; ability to communicate well both verbally and in writing; expertise in the English language.
· The ability to independently lift and maneuver large bulky and hard-to-grasp objects weighing up to fifty (50) pounds.
· Shows respect and sensitivity for cultural differences; Educates others on the value of diversity; Promotes a harassment-free environment; Builds a diverse workforce.
· Treats people with respect; Keeps commitments; Inspires the trust of others; Works with integrity and ethically; Upholds organizational values.
· The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
· The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
· The employee will normally work in a temperature-controlled office environment, with frequent exposure to electronic office equipment.
· During visits to areas of operations, may be exposed to extreme cold or hot weather conditions. Is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals, and loud noise.
Chenega Corporation and family of companies is an EOE.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Native preference under PL 93-638.
We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program.
Minimum Qualifications: (To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.)
·Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university, emphasizing computer science, management information systems, preferred or equivalent work experience.
·A minimum of five (5) years’ experience supporting Quality Assurance efforts.
·Valid state issued driver’s license and certification for use of any specialty equipment in the course of completing required tasks
Job: Field Service Product Support
Organization: Chenega Facilities Management
Title: Quality Assurance Specialist
Location: Texas-Fort Hood
Requisition ID: 1700001560