DynCorp International LLC. HR Generalist in FORT IRWIN, California
Provide moderate level effective HR administrative support to a diverse range of Programs, ensuring that all employees within these programs are paid correctly, on time and that all related HR matters are dealt with promptly. Works closely with programs to gain feedback on how to improve the relationship with HR.
- Takes on more complex HR issues to find resolution.
- Assists in training lower level Generalists.
- Partner with business units as needed on pricing (with Compensation), determining customer needs, finding solutions to make capture successful.
- Partner with business units on hiring needs, be liaison for successful posting, hiring and orienting new team members.
- Support a variety of employment/ HR activities for the designated program(s).
- Responsible for the HR function between Strategic Business Unit (SBU), third party administrators and corporate office.
- Be the point of contact for managers and employees, as needed regarding employee relations issues.
- Ensure proper training is being accomplished by customers, for their position as well as for managers in executing their duties in HR related matters, such as merit and performance management.
- Ensure execution of corporate HR programs such as benefits enrollment, merit increases, management incentives, performance management and community service activities
- Work well within a team, assisting to develop effective teamwork
- Manage work to meet deadlines often under tight time frames and assisting team members as and when required.
- Training new members of the team
- Create and maintain HR files and update the information system in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures.
- Update Personnel records and ensure the documentation is appropriate and up-to-date.
- Validate and prepare FSA Contracts for those supporting overseas operations, modification to the contracts, or end of employment letters.
- Ensure all the new hires are enrolled in benefits.
Performs other duties as assigned. Knowledge & Skills
Strong knowledge and experience in Microsoft applications.
- Experience working in a customer oriented professional environment.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Professional speaking ability.
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple work assignments, work with little supervision and work well under pressure.
Knowledge of Human Resources functions. Experience & Education
Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management preferred, Associates Degree required.
- Two (2) years of experience in Human Resources may be substituted for each year of the Associates Degree.
Typically four (4) years experience in Human Resources environment.
2 years’ experience working within a CBA environment preferred Physical Requirements/Working Environment
Normal working conditions with controlled temperature and lighting. Travel
Some travel required.
Must have ability to obtain and maintain US security clearance at proper level
Job: *Human Resources
Title: HR Generalist
Location: UNITED STATES-CALIFORNIA-FORT IRWIN
Requisition ID: 1703616