Hilton Group Sales Manager- Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort in Fort Lauderdale, Florida
A Group Sales Manager with Hilton Hotels & Resorts analyses local market trends and competitor activity to recommend strategies that keep the hotel a leader in the marketplace through the development of future and repeat business.
What will it be like to work for this Hilton Brand?
One of the most recognized names in the industry, Hilton Hotels & Resorts offers travelers a world of authentic experiences. Hilton remains an innovative, forward-thinking hospitality leader by offering best-in-class products, services and amenities to ensure that every guest feels cared for, valued and respected. From inaugural balls and international award galas to business events and personal moments, Hilton is where the world makes history, closes the deal, toasts special occasions and gets away from it all.
Hilton Hotels & Resorts is one of Hilton Worldwide's ten market-leading brands. For more information visit www.hiltonworldwide.com. If you understand the importance of upholding a brand's reputation and what it takes to provide a globally recognized hospitality experience, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Team Member with Hilton Hotels & Resorts.
What will I be doing?
As Sales Manager, you will analyze local market trends and competitor activity to recommend strategies that keep the hotel a leader in the marketplace through the development of future and repeat business. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Analysis local market trends and competitor activity to identify business leads
- Develop customer accounts and travel within the local area to drive business into the specific hotel/cluster and to increase market/customer share in all revenue streams
- Negotiate room rates/packages with corporate clients
- Develop and implement creative local marketing channels, including social media channels
- Prepare company contracts for the hotel in accordance with current business and pricing conditions
- Work within current business strategies and recognizing potential opportunities
- Cooperate with other departments in the hotel to create an exceptional Guest experience and build strong, comprehensive sales programs
- Attend Sales events, as required
- Produce accurate and timely reports that meet the needs of the Sales Director and senior management to include the reporting of appointments, calls made and business leads
- Answer customer queries in a prompt and professional manner
- Manage staff performance in compliance with company policies and procedures
- Recruit, manage, train and develop the Sales team
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton Worldwide has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton Worldwide remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
H Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
I Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
L Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
T Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
O Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
N Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes in our Team Members:
- Living the Values
- Customer Focus
What benefits will I receive?
You will be offered a competitive starting salary and in addition, eligible Team Members may enroll in Hilton Worldwide's medical, dental, vision, life, disability and retirement savings plans. Eligible Team Members also have access to paid time off benefits for vacation and sick, an Employee Assistance Program (EAP), educational assistance, and Hilton Worldwide's unique programs that provide Team Members and their families with discounted hotel room rates as well as discounts on products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners. We look forward to reviewing with you the specific benefits you would receive as a Hilton Worldwide Team Member.
The above information is provided as a highlight of the major benefits offered to most full-time Team Members in the United States and Puerto Rico. All benefits listed may not be offered at all locations. This is not a summary plan description or official plan document.
Job: Sales and Marketing
Title: Group Sales Manager- Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort
Requisition ID: HOT04K1G