CACI International Knowledge Management Specialist in Fort Meade, Maryland
CACI has an exciting new opportunity for a Knowledge Management Specialist.
Conducts activities related to the knowledge management processes, to include, but not limited to: content analysis, document management, data capture, portals, shared storage locations, workflow, collaboration, data warehousing, decision support, and information dissemination; planning to encompass the strategy, architecture and methodology for an enterprise modernization effort; selection, implementation, and measure of packaged solutions for enterprise modernization; and complete integration of applications with target data and defined processes
• Coordinates process improvement initiatives through the disciplined use of technology solutions, facilitates discussion of process alternatives in order to arrive at best practices, and coordinates the development and modification of new and existing content
• Provides operational support to USCYBERCOM by conducting and overseeing data analysis in order to optimize search results and ensure proper categorization of content within USCYBERCOM
• Provides strategic direction to business groups through initiative prioritization, integration, and resource application and ensures that policies and procedures align with the USCYBERCOM mission
• Manages content that integrates information from departments and functions throughout the organization to facilitate easy access, sharing, and dissemination of information with internal business partners and external customers
• Acts as an SME for Knowledge Management and its reporting capabilities, manages content and workflow, and educates front-end users on the use of the Knowledge Management System
• Oversees reporting to support operations and prepares analysis and recommendations related to categorization of content and optimizing search results
• Monitors solution benefits and key measures of success to ensure that ongoing benefits are realized (e.g., improved process consistency and faster onboarding of information)
• Facilitates development of controls with business partners through streamlining processes and system automation, and prepares presentations for senior management to support recommended changes, new initiatives, or enhancements
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Typically requires bachelor’s degree or equivalent, and five to seven years of related experience.
• Minimum 10 years of experience as a Knowledge Management Specialist
• Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Information Management, or related discipline
• Strong attention to detail and organizational skills. Excellent communications skills.
TSSCI with Polygraph required
Normal demands associated with an office environment. Ability to work on computer for long periods and communicate with individuals by telephone, email and face to face. Some travel may be required.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. Join CACI, where you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. A Fortune magazine World's Most Admired Company in the IT Services industry, CACI is a member of the Fortune 1000 Largest Companies, the Russell 2000 Index, and the S&P SmallCap600 Index. CACI provides dynamic careers for over 20,000 employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.