CACI International Malware Analyst in Fort Meade, Maryland
CACI has an exciting new opportunity for a Malware Analyst.
• Employs engineering techniques and processes to analyze software to identify vulnerabilities
• Re-creates programs to rebuild something similar to it, exploits its weaknesses, or strengthens its defenses
• Develops design specifications by inspection and analysis to offset various malware and to protect and defend USCYBERCOM infrastructure
• Develops, researches, and maintains proficiency in tools, techniques, countermeasures, and trends in computer and network vulnerabilities, data hiding, and encryption
• Conducts vulnerability assessments/penetration tests of information systems
• Ensures software standards are met; designs, develops, documents, tests, and debugs applications software and systems that contain logical and mathematical solutions
• Performs in-depth detailed research of software and methodologies to build defensive and offensive technical capabilities for USCYBERCOM
• Participates in formal technical briefing and proposals
• Performs system analysis, reverse engineering, and static, dynamic, and best-practice malware analytical methodologies on Windows, Android, or UNIX-based platforms
• Has an in-depth understanding of security concepts, protocols, processes, architectures, and tools (authentication and access control technologies, intrusion detection, network traffic analysis, incident handling, media/malware analysis, etc.), malware and programming skills to include C/C++ and Assembly language, and detailed understanding of how network-based attacks work at the operating system and/or protocol level
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Typically requires a bachelor's degree or equivalent and two to four years of related experience.
The roles and RESPONSIBILITIES include:
• Minimum five years of experience as a Malware Analyst
• Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Cybersecurity, Computer Engineering, or related discipline
• A minimum of DOD 8140/DOD 8570 IAM Level I Certification
• Strong attention to detail and organizational skills. Excellent communications skills.
TSSCI with Polygraph required
Normal demands associated with an office environment. Ability to work on computer for long periods, and communicate with individuals by telephone, email and face to face. Some travel may be required.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. Join CACI, where you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. A Fortune magazine World's Most Admired Company in the IT Services industry, CACI is a member of the Fortune 1000 Largest Companies, the Russell 2000 Index, and the S&P SmallCap600 Index. CACI provides dynamic careers for over 20,000 employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.