Comcast CAE 1, CUST TECHNL SUPPT (IP) in Fort Myers, Florida
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world’s best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for providing technical support for Comcast high speed
internet problems via phone, email and/or instant messaging.
Troubleshoots hardware and software issues and communicates with
helpdesk to resolve complex issues/problems. Provides technical
assistance to ensure a positive customer experience. Ensures adherence
to the Comcast Quality Experience (CQE).
- Provides a full range of customer service for Comcast high speed
internet product in a prompt, efficient and professional manner.
- Advance troubleshooting for PC/browser/e-mail/personal
webpage/connectivity firewall/ router/hub problems and provides customer
education to same.
- Demonstrates listening and analytical skills, with the ability to
obtain key information and resolve complex service problems with first
- Demonstrates knowledge of installing software programs and
troubleshooting operating systems, software and hardware.
- Communicates courteously and pro-actively to learn customers short
term and long term needs and understands issues from customers position.
Recommends products or services to promote customer focus in employees
and develop partnerships with customers.
- Possesses an excellent knowledge of windows and Macintosh operating
systems, internet/IP, web browsers, e-mail and other PC operating and
connectivity technologies. Diagnoses PC hardware, software, operating
system and cable modem and cabling issues.
- Consistently demonstrates ability to meet higher performance
expectations (increased KPI/MPS).
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School or Equivalent
- Generally requires 0-2 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer