Brinks Manager Route Logistics in Fort Wayne, Indiana
Manager Route Logistics
Requisition #:21236Location:Fort Wayne IN - B0230
Functional Area:Operations ManagementEducation Required:None
Position Type:Relocation Provided:Potential
Experience Required:3 - 5 Years
Brink’s U.S., a division of Brink’s, Incorporated, is the premier provider of armored car transportation, ATM servicing, currency and coin processing, document destruction and other value added services to financial institutions, retailers and other commercial and government entities. The company has a proud history of providing growth and advancement opportunities for its employees. We have a challenging opportunity for a Manager – Route Logistics.
Manager - Route Logistics are responsible for managing drivers, messengers and guards and operations outside the facility, typically including up to 15 routes or more than 600 ATMs, CompuSafes. This position is responsible for assisting the City Manager or Senior Manager Operations in the secure, safe and efficient functioning of an armored car operation. The Route Logistics Team Lead drives the execution of the business and motivates team members to achieve the best results and to drive continuous process improvement. This position will lead a dedicated team of Route Logistics employees and requires extensive coordination with other on-site operations. This position functions in an armed environment. This position requires the enforcement of rules to protect the premises and property of Brink's and its customers, as well as the safety of persons on the premises of Brink's and its customers.
• Provides first line supervision to Route Logistics team members at one of the market locations
• Ensures route logistics efficiency through appropriate interaction with market employees and route analysis
• Maintains safe and secure environment with the goal of ensuring that all Route Logistics employees work and return home safely
• Leverages systems, equipment and process redesign to drive continuous improvement in cost, quality and efficiency
• Maintains and provides quality customer service
• Secures inventories by executing controls and ensuring strict compliance with security procedures. Proactively reduces risk exposure and ensures implementation of measures to reduce work’s compensation injury costs and security losses within the market
• Establishes and maintains accountability on the front line of the market. Maintains positive Employee Relations and work environment. Creates a cooperative team atmosphere of employee engagement. Schedules and develops staff
• Maintains the highest level of integrity, dignity and standards both on an internal and external basis. Maintains high ethical standards and protects the Brink’s reputation by delivering high quality, reliable programs and services which meet customer expectations
• Minimum of 21 years of age
• Minimum of 3 years of operations experience in transportation and/or logistics
• Minimum of 1 year of supervisory experience
• Valid driver’s license
• Satisfy all applicable Department of Transportation requirements
• A valid firearms permit or ability to pass applicable firearms licensing
• A valid guard card or ability to obtain a guard card or any other required licenses
• Previous experience as an armored car driver
• Knowledge of route analysis and logistics
• Knowledge of lean/process improvement methodologies
• Knowledge of budgeting and planning experience
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Strong consultative, analytical and problem solving skills
• Excellent interpersonal/communication and presentation skills
If you have the background and integrity we require and are looking for a challenging opportunity, we hope you will consider employment with Brink’s U.S. Brink’s provides an outstanding total compensation package for this position. In addition to a competitive salary, we offer medical, dental, vision, and life insurance plans and a 401(k) plan with company match. If you are interested and meet the requirements for this position, please apply.
Brink’s is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, marital status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or history or any other characteristic protected by law. Brink’s is also committed to providing a drug free workplace.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top