DynCorp International LLC. Subcontracts Manager in FORT WORTH, Texas
TheSubcontracts Manageris responsible for managing moderate-sized procurement and administration activities for commercial/government subcontracts consistent with customer requirements, government regulations, and company policies and procedures. Responsible for the oversight of the duties and performance of direct reports.
(Typical duties include the following, although specific duties vary by assignment or contract.)
- Develop procurement strategies including a clear, concise, actionable Statements of Work (SOW)
- Act as advisor regarding legal requirements, best practices, terms and conditions, and delivery schedules
- Oversee proposal preparation, pricing activities, and contract negotiation with the USG for changes, Request Equitable Adjustments (REA), and Task Orders. Subject Matter Expert interpreting contractual terms and conditions and appropriate Prime Contract flow down clauses
- Manage higher-level supplier relationships including leading kick-off meetings, communications and performance measurement
- Manage the coordination of post-award supplier implementation plan and activities for the smooth transition of new suppliers. Direct site visits / on-site meetings as needed
- Ensure compliance with contractual obligations. Establish metrics and supplier scorecards to collect end-user feedback and identify areas requiring improvements or corrective action
- Ensure processes are in place to properly receive products and/or services in support of the Procure-to-Pay (P2P) process (aka three way match of order, receipt, and invoice)
- Manage involvement of required team members in higher-level supplier closeouts (Sourcing, Property Management, Compliance, Finance, etc.)
- Directly supervise employees including interviewing, hiring, training, and appraising performance.
Perform other duties as requested
- Knowledge & Skills *
Advanced working and practical knowledge of all facets of supply chain, sourcing, and supplier management.
- Advanced knowledge of the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR), Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation (DFAR) and related federal and state legislation and regulations
- Advanced leadership, networking, and interpersonal skills with an ability to develop productive working relationships with others
- Advanced project management skills to properly plan, launch and execute projects
- Proven, advanced organizational and planning skills in order to prioritize and balance multiple projects
- Excellent negotiation, written and verbal communications skills with an ability to communicate with a wide variety of levels and positions within the organization including VP and executive-level
- Proven advanced ability to make sound business judgments related to strategic supply philosophies and initiatives
- Knowledge of business law, contractual terms and conditions, and how to mitigate risk.
- Proficient in Microsoft applications (Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, Excel, SharePoint)
Additional knowledge/skills may be required by contract or assignment
- Experience & Education *
Eight (8) years progressively responsible professional experience in contract/subcontract administration
- Bachelor’s Degree in Purchasing, Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Business or related field preferred
CPM, CFCM or equivalent preferred
- Physical Requirements/Working Environment *
CONUS: Generally works in normal office environment, but may be required to travel domestically and internationally on short notice, to austere environments, under harsh living conditions
OCONUS: Office environment. Some positions will be assigned to overseas locations where living and working conditions at assignment location could be remote and uncomfortable, with long hours, exposure to weather, dust, and hazardous/harsh conditions
- Travel *
Ability to travel domestically and internationally up to 20% with occasional travel to austere locations
Generally works in a normal office environment. However, due to operational locations of various Task Orders under LOGCAP IV, may be required to travel domestically and internationally, on short notice, to austere environments under harsh living conditions, for periods of time not longer than 179 days.
Job: *Contract Administration
Title: Subcontracts Manager
Location: UNITED STATES-TEXAS-FORT WORTH
Requisition ID: 1703027