Monsanto Asia Africa System and Tools Manager in FOURWAYS, South Africa
• The candidate will be responsible and accountable to both partners and procurement teams to deliver e-procurement tools to enable efficiency through tools utilization and enables decision through clean data.
• The candidate will assess the various existing procurement tools between countries, industries and creating recommendations for adoption and process’s improvement.
• The candidate will be responsible to create and implement change management strategies and plans to ensure commitment among key stakeholders for the tools implementation and changes.
• The candidate will actively seek opportunities to increase data quality by identifying future needs to evolve procurement solutions, spend visibility and optimization
• The candidate will define measures of success including but not limited to procurement efficiency and quality, innovation and scalability.
• The candidate will build successful, collaborative relationships with procurement peers and suppliers to drive e-procurement tools adoption and deliver a unified procurement vision
• The candidate will comply with standard, sourcing procedures and project complexity deliverables and business process improvements to increase efficiency and enable business agility
• The candidate will cultivate a culture of innovation in all e-procurement tools to sustain procurement relevance and success
• BS/BA degree plus minimum (5-7) years business experience in the Supply Chain Management / Technology Management/Project Management.
• 5-7 years procurement end to end change management experience
• Experience in SAP / Ariba / Automated trade systems / e-commerce tools or similar systems.
• Successful track record in a system and process role
• Prior proven cross-functional team leadership skills required
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Strategic focus with the ability to analyze, formulate, and implement strategies to significantly drive efficiency and productivity
• Proven speaking & presentation skills, and superb written communication skills
• Demonstrated consultative and collaborative skills
• Exceptional attention to detail combined with ability to tie detail to vision
• Proven ability to influence others across groups and win concessions without damaging relationships
• Ability to comprehend workflow and changes.
Organization: Asia Africa Supply Chain51012608_
Title: Asia Africa System and Tools Manager
Location: Africa-South Africa-Fourways-Fourways
Requisition ID: 01FU8
At Monsanto, we value a diverse combination of ideas, perspectives and cultures. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with a disability. If you need a reasonable accommodation to access the information provided on this website, please for further assistance.access our disability accommodations process
U.S. Employment Law (applicable for U.S. jobs ONLY): EEO Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled. For information about equal employment opportunity rights, please refer to this information from the U.S. federal government: ; .
EEOC PosterEEOC Supplement