HCA, Hospital Corporation of America RN/Registered Nurse - Supervisor House Admin in Fredericksburg, Virginia
SPECIFIC ELEMENTS AND ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Responsible for clinical supervision of the facility acting as an Administrative leader in the absence of department and executive leaders.
- Communicates effectively, both verbally and written, with members of the healthcare team and patients and their significant others.
- Promotes customer satisfaction (patients, visitors, physicians and staff).
- Ensure a continuous throughput within the organization during assigned shift.
- Continuous support and promotion of quality indicators throughout the organization such as Core Measures.
- Role models professional and clinical leadership throughout the facility.
- Demonstrates awareness of self-learning needs and pursues personal professional growth through continuing education, participation in a professional organization and inservices. 8. Exhibits nursing characteristics of the Synergy Model as outlined in the Nursing Strategic
- Plan:*/Clinical Judgment/Advocacy/moral agency, Caring Practices, Collaboration, Systems/ / thinking, Response to diversity, Clinical inquiry/innovator/evaluator, Facilitator of learning of/ / patient/family educator/
Experience as a Nurse Supervisor preferred. Supervisory/management experience preferred. *EDUCATION: *
Graduate of an accredited school of nursing required. BSN preferred.
Registered Nurse with VA license, and/or eligibility to work as a RN in VA with compact license. Current certification as an AHA BLS Healthcare Provider required upon hire. ACLS and PALS certification required within 30 days of hire.
Job: *Supervisors Team Leaders & Coordinators
Title: RN/Registered Nurse - Supervisor House Admin
Location: Virginia-Fredericksburg-Spotsylvania Regional Medical Center
Requisition ID: 25325-13935