Hilton Sales Manager International 営業課長 外勤 in Fu, Japan
A Sales Manager with Conrad Hotel will developing a Sales team and a Sales plan that maximizes revenue by driving the sale of conference facility space and Guest rooms
What will it be like to work for this Hilton Brand?
One of the most recognized names in the industry, Conrad hotel offers travelers a world of authentic experiences. The brand continues to be the innovative, forward-thinking global leader of hospitality. With products and services that meet the needs of tomorrow's savvy global travelers, we shape experiences in which every Guest feels cared for, valued, and respected.
If you understand the importance of upholding a brand’s reputation and value the effort it takes to provide a globally recognized hospitality experience, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Team Member with Hilton Hotels & Resorts. Because it’s with Hilton Hotels & Resorts where we promise an exceptional Guest experience every time.
What will I be doing?
As a Sales Manager, you will work with the Conference & Events (C & E) Sales Department to maximize revenue opportunities through the sale of conference facility space and Guest rooms. A Sales Manager will be directly responsible for performing the following task to the highest standards:
- Maximize all Rooms, Conference & Events revenue opportunities
- Review sales and other revenue generating business plans, identify gaps, ensure proactive measures to fill hotel and conference space capacity, and meet set targets
- Contribute to the selling strategy of the hotel and manage the departments so that Team Members adhere to the strategy
- Understand the competitive marketplace and implement approaches to ensure the hotel stays competitive in the local market
- Ensure the Sales Team is developed effectively and embraces a culture of high quality standards and proactive selling
- Work effectively to build relationships with colleagues in the hotel
What are we looking for?
A Sales Manager serving Conrad Brand hotels are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow:
- Strong leadership skills that motivate the Sales Team to perform beyond expectation
- Strong analytical skills to understand and respond to key business indicators and competitive trends
- Excellent selling capabilities
- Desire to coach selling techniques to their team
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Tertiary qualifications, or other collegiate-level degree, preferred
Title: Sales Manager International 営業課長 外勤
Requisition ID: HOT044ZC