Hilton Interim Manager, Purchase to Pay (12 month Fixed Term Contract) in Glasgow, United Kingdom
A Great Opportunity with Hilton!
The Manager for Purchase to Pay (PTP)will assume responsibility for leading the day to day activities of the PTPfunction within Hilton’s UK Centre of Excellence. They will support thedevelopment and implementation of the Purchase to Pay strategy for Hiltonwithin the UK which currently handles c. 450,000 transactions annually,covering a spend in excess of GBP0.5bn. You will be expected to workclosely with, advise and recommend to Hilton’s Senior Management on optimumdelivery solutions which can be expected from a progressive upper quartilePurchase to Pay service.
You will assume day to dayresponsibility for managing, motivating and leading the Purchase to Pay team,promoting a sense of empowerment in the pursuit of first class servicedelivery. They will also support in the management of Purchase to Pay ServiceLevel Agreements (SLA’s).
The Manager will play a central role indelivering successful change programmes which will involve maximising thebenefits available to a best-in-class centralised Purchase to Payservices. Key to the success of the role will be the ability tocommunicate and influence at all levels, both internally and with externalstakeholders, and with the ability to build and maintain strong business and3rd party relationships. The post holder will possess the capacity toeffectively contribute towards a strong customer-focused ethos whilst ensuringthat a robust control environment is maintained.
What will it be like to work forHilton?
With thousands of hotels in over 100countries and territories, Hilton offers countless opportunities to delight.From an open door to a welcoming smile and an exceptional experience, we offerthe millions of travellers who stay with us every year a welcome they willnever forget. If you appreciate the impact global travel can have on the worldyou may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Hilton Team Member.Because it is with Hilton where we never forget the reason we're here: todelight our guests, Team Members, and owners alike.
What are we looking for?
* Proven ability to work with minimalsupervision, using own initiative whilst thriving in a fast paced and pressuredenvironment.
* Experience in working in a SOXcompliant controls environment.
* Excellent PTP technical accountingskills and a solid understanding of accounting principles.
* Strong problem solving skills,including ability to effectively address any issue in collaboration withothers, as well as support development in this area with direct reports andother team members.
* Proficient in MS Officeproducts.
* Strong knowledge of Peoplesoft and /or other similar accounting packages and Essbase.
* Previous experience of working withina Shared Services / Centre of Excellence environment.
* Hospitality industryexperience.
What benefits will I receive?
Your benefits will include acompetitive starting salary and holiday entitlement. As an employee you willbecome a member of the Go Hilton Team Member Travel Program, which providesreduced hotel room rates for you, your family & friends! We look forward toexplaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect froma global hotel organization like Hilton.
Relevant level of work experience in PTP environment
High school/GED - Education
Ability to travel internationally as required
BA/BS/Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
Job: HAFS UK
Title: Interim Manager, Purchase to Pay (12 month Fixed Term Contract)
Requisition ID: EUR0133P