Comcast Retail Store Manager in Glenwood Springs, Colorado
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
The Store Manager role within the Customer Service Center Channel will be a key position for the growing Retail Program within Comcast. Primary responsibilities include leading operational excellence in your designated store(s), driving sales activity and incremental revenue growth in retail stores, and building and nourishing strong partnerships with Comcast's retail and leadership teams.
This role is also responsible for training, coaching, and educating retail employees on Comcast's competitive advantages, products and services, promotions, methods and procedures, and point-of-sale ordering systems.
As the Store Manager, this individual will be instrumental in supporting the success of their own retail employees. The Store Manager will translate regional goals into challenging, yet exciting, goals for each of the retail stores. Observe store Retail employees' sales techniques and customer interactions, and coach employees on effective sales strategies. Create a culture that entices both employees and customers alike, and one that is a rewarding experience for all who are involved.
The Store Manager will champion the development and delivery of optimal customer service strategies while achieving key performance indicator objectives. Additionally, this position will seek opportunities that continue to grow the store, identify performance gaps on both large and small scales, and implement effective tactics that yield positive results.
The ideal candidate for this role will have retail sales management experience, with demonstrated skills in leading growth in all areas that are pertinent to the business, including but not limited to: sales, revenue, customer satisfaction, and employee engagement. Travel will be required, as well as ability to work a flexible schedule that supports retail hours (nights, weekends and holidays), as required.
- Evaluates current processes, procedures, and overall efforts for improvement and innovation.
- Communicates business initiatives, sales, service, performance standards, and goals.
- Works with senior management to improve the cost-effectiveness of the operations.
- Follows and administers cash handling policies and procedures.
- Works with team to ensure excellence in customer service with every customer contact.
- Motivates Representatives to achieve sales and compliance results; conducts routine office visits and audits.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
Years' Experience: Generally requires 6-9 years' related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer