Northwell Health Service Connector, Customer Care Center in Greenvale, New York
Req Number 0015TJ
Job Category Managed Care
Provides assistance and information to CareConnect providers, members and/or customers regarding products and services. Meets with members and/or customers face-to-face to address inquiries and resolves issues. Maintains client and broker relationships and fulfills customer needs, resolves issues and ensures customer satisfaction. Interface inter-departmentally within other areas of CareConnect as needed to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Serves as liaison to service and retain broker/consultant relationships in support of sales within a team approach;
· Serves as the key liaison between CareConnect and broker to update and educate policy changes, network updates, online implementation, reporting capabilities and other e-tools through various communication channels.
· Participates in relationship building with broker’s through various strategies such as sporting events, lunches, social events, etc.
2. Meets with members and/or customers face-to-face to address inquiries and resolves issues;
Resolvesservice issues including but not limited to: benefit and eligibilityinformation, billing and payment issues, material requests andfulfillment, claims, etc.
Promotes products and services byestablishing, building and maintaining positive, professionalrelationships and interaction at all decision levels.
Provides input for new serviceprocesses and sales strategies.
Receives,screens, responds and provides follow-up to inquiries across all CareConnect platforms including networkphysicians, members, network staff, and hospital personnel.
- Facilitates sales and enrollment process for new individual exchange business;
· Interfaces with potential consumers and conducts face-to-face enrollments, when appropriate.
· Enrolls members through CareConnect website and New York State Health Exchange.
· Acts as a resource to Connectors when guidance is needed during the enrollment process.
4. Assists with orientation of servicing staff. Acts as a role model for new staff and facilitates staff development.
5. Performs related duties as required.
*ADA Essential Functions
· Bachelor’s Degree in Customer Service Management, Business Administration, Healthcare Administration or related field, required.
· New York State Insurance license required within six (6) months of entry into position.
· Minimum of three (3) years health insurance administration experience, required. Customer service experience, preferred.
· Sales presentation skills, required.
Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.